Saturday, November 3, 2012

High School Blog Day 5

Dear readers,
        First off I would like to say that I am sorry for not doing good about updating this thing. But I have somebody to keep reminding me now to do so. Thank him :). Anyway First I shall tell about Thursday. I first woke up feeling miserable and I thought already oh no today isn't gonna go good. Well I turned out to be right. In 5th hour I was so tired and miserable I started to cry. I ended up going to lunch and just feeling sad so I didn't eat. I was talking to a couple of my friends when all of a sudden I heard a thumping noise. I thought at first someone got hurt I didn't know what to make of it. I looked around wondering what was going on when I see people forming a circle. I ran over to see what happened and I saw this girl, Kendra sitting on top of this other girl and slamming her head into the floor. Everyone was watching and laughing saying fight fight fight . I just stood there mouth open like oh my God this girl looks like she is gonna die if nobody does anything. I didn't wanna get involved though and try to stop her because I didn't wanna get attacked as well. Finally teachers ran over and broke them apart. I am so glad there was a garbage can there because I ended up getting sick. The girl who got her head slammed into the floor was covered in blood. She had scratches all over her face and her skull was cracked open... It was the most disgusting sight I've seen. They both went to the office, and then the bell rang. I went to my 6th hour class like sitting in shock. Finally class started and this other girl latris ended up starting a fight with somebody in class. Not only that this other girl started an argument with the teacher. I turned to my friend Sarah and asked what is up with everyone today, I mean seriously our school is starting to seem like central. After that I ended up just laying my head down on the desk and passing out. I guess I was late to my 7th hour and people were trying to wake me up, but i was gone. Anyway I went to my 7th hour and learned stuff then 8th hour I had another super tired moment. My friend, Taylor asked what was wrong and I told her I was just tired and thinking too much as always. This other girl Kayla started telling me about my ex boyfriend. I was thinking seriously?! It's been over between us for awhile now don't be telling me crap. Anyway apparently he's into this other girl now although I really don't give a rats. But i ended up snapping on her and she stopped talking to me for a day. After school I went back to Tim's and we ended up going shopping for stuff for our shoe boxes. First we picked Melody up then went to Deals. The whole time Tim and I kept cracking jokes :D it was funny. Melody was texting my crush the entire time. I never stopped to ask what she was talking about though, although later in the night I went back to read through text. Anyway we got back and finished filling our boxes then Tim's mom and I took Melody back home. When we got back I went to bed and texted Brett. He ended up asking me out and I about screamed with excitement haha. Melody is mad though because she said she doesn't count us dating unless he asks me in person. I just laughed I was too happy to care either way. Anyway that was the end to that day. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment