Friday, November 30, 2012

November 30th 2012

Dear readers,
       Well today is the last day of November. This month went by super fast I'd say. I mean it's already December tomorrow and that'll mean 24 days until Christmas. I still have to find gifts for all my family members. Also every single day this December I am busy doing something lol. I'm so excited though that Grace Family Christmas (my church) is just next week!! This is going to be a ton of fun except for some reason I am a little nervous. I can't wait also because tomorrow I get to go shoe shopping and that is my favorite kind of shopping!! Anyway the past couple days I have been sick so I haven't gone to school really. But something did happen last night. I ended up deciding I was going to not really do a test but I don't know what you wanna call it. Anyway I don't know who my true friends are really and I guess the past week all I have been able to think about is the past and who should I trust and who's there for me. I just it's important you know? Although high school is almost over and a lot of people say you move on and don't remember the people in high school really. You don't stay friends well I don't care I just want to make at on of happy memories now while I still am in high school. This whole entire year has been nothing but filled with drama and depression. Anyway it has been such a long year and I am now ready to just stop worrying about everything and have fun :). I also at one time found this thing where it said your true friends stick with you through everything. So last night I forwarded a message to 17 people and I let everything out. I told them all the major lies I told, I said what I talked about behind their backs I just let it all out and afterwards 4 of them responded saying they will always be my friend and stuff. It made me feel great that wow even though a lot of what I said was just shocking they were still there for me and understood it. Anyway I think starting last night I am turning a new leaf in my life. And I am finally ready to move on from the past and live how I wanted to. I don't care anymore if I don't have a lot of friends the ones I do have are great enough <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment