Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18 2012

Dear readers, 
    I am here to tell you about my weekend. If you ever have any request on what I should make a blog about or just wanna tell me about your day or something go ahead I am here and I love hearing ideas and stories :). Shall I start with Friday then? Okay well Friday at school we had an assembly. It was a ton of fun to be honest, they played a ton of awesome songs and I was dancing in my seat with my best friend Carmen. Ummm not much else happened that night I wouldn't think. Oh wait I hung out with Brett I think. Sorry at the moment my memory is not working. Anyway onto Saturday. Well Saturday I woke up nice and early and I was too lazy to do anything at first so I just watched the movie clueless (awesome movie btw--- I don't think of any guys watching it though lol) Anyway I then pigged out on a ton of food. I ate pop tarts, pretzels, cereal, and waffles. It was a filling breakfast not to mention I ate spaghetti as well lol. Finally it was gonna be time for Brett to be coming over so I hurried and clean the entire place up and I got ready. I went outside and just explored for a little while. I found a giant alcohol bottle in the garbage in the hallway by my stairs. I was just thinking seriously?! People really need to find another way to spend their time then getting drunk. I mean I learned my lesson. Heres a small story back in February I started dating that guy Sam and I guess he got me into some really bad things. One night we partied with all our friends and I ended up drinking a lot... Anyway after that alcohol seemed to be a new addiction for me. I thought it was the only key to making me happy or at least get things off my mind. Because while that crap was in my system my mind just seemed to be gone and I didn't worry about a thing. Anyway starting in June I went to vbs and summer camp and I just I realized there are so many other things I can do to be happy. Things happened between me and Sam and we broke up and I started wanting to go back to that path, I wanted the hurt to go away. In August Jesus really became my best friend. I went to him for everything and he was my true happiness. I ended up realizing and still now that with him I can do anything, with him I am strong. So when I saw that alcohol bottle I prayed for whoever it was who drank it and hoping they will find christ. I mean sure it was just a bottle and they might not have gotten drunk or was just having a little fun I can't judge but I know for myself it is never going to enter my body again. Anyway on with my story :). Finally Brett got here. And it was fun we watched movies together and ate pizza and I just I really liked being with him. Although I started to get really sleepy and about falling asleep lol. Around 4:30 it was time to go to the festival of lights. It was so funny trying to get there yet again Brett got off at a different intersection because this time some truck was in the way. After a bunch of turns and not knowing where to go we eventually made it. It started to get super cold and both our fingers were freezing. If mine weren't so cold as well I would have probably held his hand to warm it up :). So the parade ended up being a bit disappointing because they got rid of half the floats by the time it got to us but I still had a good time because I was with him. He then took me home and when I went inside I was attacked by my sisters. For the rest of the night we had a glow stick party by cutting them open and turning off the lights spraying them everywhere. It was super awesome because my room looked like we were in outer space. Finally it was time to go to bed for church. 
      On to today.... Well when I woke up I actually felt in a great mood. I ended up cooking breakfast and picking up while everybody was asleep and as soon as they woke up I had breakfast waiting for them. We ended up just watching a bit of tv together and I started having thinking time. I mean usually I hate when I think but this time I just I really needed to and wanted to and it was great. I skipped youth group in the morning 1. I wasn't ready to go yet but also 2. I just wanted to stay home a bit longer and relax. Finally when we did get to church I was looking for Brett and the gang. Of course I didn't see them till afterward. Today's message really spoke to me and now my dad and I are getting my ex step mother a Christmas gift no matter how mean she is just to show her a bit of Christmas spirit. Of course the card were getting her is going to have a message from the bible in it and were gonna try our best to get her to listen and help her accept him into her. heart. After service I talked to Brett for a little bit but I had to go and so we hugged goodbye. When I got home I didn't do much but rough house with my sisters and sing worship songs. We ended up going to the mall for a bit and it was a lot of fun. I made a list of stuff I wanted for Christmas and I found Brett a gift for Christmas :). Afterward dad dropped me off at the church for choir practice. I love to sing so much!! :) As usual the entire time I kept looking over at him <3. And at the end we had to go again and I kissedem ^.^. My dad and I went to Kohls and got me an aerosmith shirt. After that we went home to watch football and here I am in my room enjoying good worship music and soon gonna read romans :) <3. Anyway have a fantastic night everyone sleep well. Goodnight and God bless <3
        

No comments:

Post a Comment