Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a time of getting together with family and just saying thanks for all the little things in life. Whether that is being thankful for your family or just being yourself or thankful to have food. You can be thankful for many, many things. Also on Disney channel they are being thankful for their pets. Thanksgiving I would have to say is my favorite holiday ever. Not only are you gathered with family but you get a ton of food. It is one of the only times of year you get so much food. Also it is the only time of year that Cranberry Mist comes out. This is my own opinion but I think it is the best drink ever!! Too bad it only comes out once a year. Also you may think I am weird for saying this but I absolutely love cranberry sauce!! I can eat a whole can of it on my own :). Anyway Thanksgiving absolutely rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment