Saturday, November 3, 2012

High School Blog Day 7

Dear readers, 
      To start off my morning I woke up. Yes I woke up how did that happen on a Saturday?? People love to sleep in but nope I can never. Especially living with my dad he is such a morning person! who does dishes at 6 am? Oh well it was a fantastic day!! I jammed out to music and danced like an idiot to start my morning off. Not only that but Brett was on my mind and I just ahhh was super happy :D to wake up and know yay!! I'm finally going out with the guy I like. Life is great people enjoy every moment of it!!!!! Anyway After a long time I finally decided to get dressed and ready for my day. First off my dad and I went to find where the purity ball was suppose to be. It was super easy, finding it we almost got in a wreck. Thanks dad, good driving skills. After we went to Kohls so he could get a dress shirt. I looked at all the awesome T-shirts while he did that. I wanted the super mario one but I was gonna wait. i checked out the 5 dollar animals. No offense to other blondes but lets just say I had a very epic blonde moment today. (yes i am a blonde myself) anyway I didn't realize there was a mirror behind the animals and I looked up and saw myself and I jumped. It was so funny I scared myself. Finally I went to find my dad and we went out to the parking lot to wait for my brother. We had to give him the house key and car seats so he could get my little sisters. After that we went to steak n shake. Of course I complained about the food again. Why do pictures have to trick you and make the food look more delicious than what it really is... false advertising people!! It's like what presidents have to say we are going to make a better america... *cough* *cough* uhh yeah sure goodluck with that. Afterwards we went back home and made a cake. Well to be honest my dad made the cake and I ate the yummy cake mix while talking to Brett <3. Gahhh he gives my tummy the butterflies and makes me happy. I then had to get in my dress and get ready for the purity ball. I looked and felt like a princess :) and looked like I was getting married haha. We then took off for the ball. It was a ton of fun I met so many of my friends there and talked to other people I never knew went to limestone and had a blast!! At the beginning nobody was dancing and everybody looked too down so my friend Victoria and I got on the dance floor and started doing Gangnam Style. It was the funniest thing ever :D and a ton of fun. Then people got on stage and started talking about purity and shtuff. I got so much out of it and really opened my eyes I started balling my eyes out. Especially when I gave my dad the key to my heart and we really opened up with each other. I felt so happy and I couldn't hold it all inside. We then prayed with each other for a new start and pure clean hearts <3. My dad told me he wanted to meet Brett and he better meet high standards lol. I know he does though :D I set them high for once... I could already tell when I met him that he wasn't a huge jerk face like everyone else I dated was. I feel so happy all the time with him and Melody can tell that to. Then it was time to dance. I think my dad and I were the best dancers there although I don't mean to brag hehe. But it was a ton of fun. I got to start ballet dancing to :D it was fun!! Anyway I got so tired that it was time to go home. By the time we got there my sisters were there waiting for us. I ended up getting on facebook right away to talk to Brett and tell him about my night which talking to him made it like 1000 times better as well :D. And now I am playing music and dancing like an idiot again because I am absolutely truely happy <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment