Monday, November 5, 2012

High School Blog Day 8

Dear readers,

      Yesterday was one of the best days in the entire week :). I got to see my boyfriend a ton. First I woke up and wrote my blog saying good morning, then I listened to music and danced with my little sisters.
     After goofing off for awhile I got ready for church. Dad dropped me off for Sunday school and as soon as I walked inside the first person I saw and talked to was his dad :). I have bad hearing, though, so sometimes I kept saying what. I hate when that happens. Anyway after that I went to the senior high room and then I saw him. Ahhh yet again my heart went crazy. We sat down and then since it was first Sunday of the month we got to pray. I needed that, just to talk to God and thank him for everything.
    
     Afterwards was regular service and I got to sit by him, and my best friend Melody. It was fun, I'm a jokester haha... Anyway service started and I kept looking over at him and just wishing I would get the courage to hold his hand. It didn't happen. I chickened out ha,ha. Anyway after service my sisters were dragging me out. I went to hug him but my sister Journey grabbed my arm and so I bumped the side of my face in his neck. I was blushing so much. We went home to get ready for the movie, and I decided I couldn't wait to see him again so I invited him to come. 

    We went and saw Wreck It Ralph, it was awesome. I loved that movie, see I knew it was going to be good. I know a good thing when I see it lol. Take Brett for instance ;). Anyway after the movie I had to say goodbye again until choir. So we went and dropped stuff off at my brothers in Washington and by the time we got back it was about time for choir. I walked inside and since I still had time, I was trying to tune up my guitar. I call it a midget guitar though because it's so short. And yes I had so many people say the same thing. 
    
    Anyway, the whole time during choir I kept looking over to see him. I couldn't stop looking back :) I smiled super big. It's hard not to whenever I see him. Anyway after choir was over of course I talked to my friends for a bit before I left. I walked out to the parking lot and was looking for my dad's car but it was hidden behind another car so I didn't see it right away. He waited for me until I did <3. Then we said goodbye again. Man how much I just wanted to stay like that for a long time and not even let him go :). Anyway when I got home I texted him again of course, cuz I already started missing him. Then I got ready for bed and slept. And so here we are for today. And to be honest I have nothing really to tell except that I couldn't stop thinking about him the entire day. I kept daydreaming about seeing him again, and how I really need to stop being so shy <3. Sorry, I talk about him a lot it's just that I haven't felt this way in awhile and ahhhhh I'm super happy!! 

    Oh and also my friends told me I am their hitman. So apparently I am a hired assasin if ever you need to get rid of somebody haha..... hope the cops don't read this. Anyway goodnight <3 hope you all had a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment