Wednesday, November 7, 2012

High School Blog Day 9

Dear readers,

       To start of yesterday I would like to say nothing interesting at all happened. As usual and I know in my very first blog I promised you if you got to reading this more you will find yourself entertained. Well don't worry sometime my life will get interesting :). In the meanwhile you must stick with me. It's like reading a book at school where it starts to get interesting and you can't wait to find out what happens but then the teacher says she will save the rest for tomorrow. 

  As for yesterday, I woke up kind of late so as usual no time to eat breakfast I was right out the door. On the bus I just enjoyed listening to my cd of Carrie Underwood. I am hoping to get involved with the school talent show and sing Jesus Take the Wheel. In first hour, my friend Steve wasn't there and I was a little disappointed because he is the only one in that class I actually talk to. Anyway we just talked about different crimes and the right way to punish somebody for them. Second hour was Botany. To me, I enjoy learning about plants and leaves and stuff, because we take them for granted. There are more to them, more life to them and things they do for us then we even think about. Third hour was history and we talked about Jefferson and stuff. Not too interesting. 4th hour we have rocket academy and that class is pretty much just a study hall. There's these 3 people in the class that kind of annoy me though. They're my friends but they absolutely annoy me. Like this guy Chris to tick me off he repeats Sam's name over and over again, this other guy Cody wants me to give him advice for all his girl problems and how to understand a woman, and this girl Kayla loves food. She begs everyone to give her food and raids through my bookbag trying to find some. Anyway then 5th hour is accounting and everything we do in there is super easy. After 5th hr I have lunch and it's okay I guess, people there annoy me to :). As you can tell I get annoyed very easily. 6th hour was biology (yes I had to retake a freshmen class) it's always interesting. 
    There are so many loud mouth freshies in that class though that I have to put in their place and teach them this is high school grow up and shut up :) but not that meanly of course. Anyway then algebra and parenting were my last two classes. I couldn't wait till after school because then I could talk to Brett.

No comments:

Post a Comment