Friday, November 23, 2012

My dream Christmas

My dream Christmas is waking up and being in a good mood. I mean first of all the night before I will be wearing my comfy, cozy pjs drinking hot cocoa and watching a Christmas movie with my family. Then go to bed early and wake up in a fantastic mood. I will make a wonderful breakfast for everyone when they wake up. Not to mention outside it is snowing and sunny out. Anyway when everybody is awake we will check our stockings to see what Santa brought us. My future husband and I would be snuggled on the couch :) lol. Yes this is my future hehe. Anyway then it will be present time. Of course I am going to be taking tons and tons of pictures. Anyway after gifts it's time to play!! We go outside and make snow people, snow angels, and of course have a snowball fight. It's a great time and everybody is happy. Then it is time to go to our other parents house and so we get in the car and go :). Later in the evening we have a huge meal and we sing Christmas carols by the piano and fire place. Then it's time for bed and I tuck my little ones asleep and ask how was there day. And it's off to snooze land. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment