Wednesday, November 7, 2012

High School Blog Day 10

Dear readers,

     Today I woke up super late. I had to hurry and get ready in only 10 minutes. For a girl, it seems impossible to do but I did it and I still looked good :). On the bus I saw my wifey, Daphnee, I was super happy she is back to riding the bus again. It's a long story on why she is my wifey lol. Anyway first hour we started reading the Scarlet Letter. To me it is a good book so far, only because the movie easy A got me interested in it. Second hour we had a test.... I wasn't ready at all for it. Hoping I did good though, I will check after this. Third we had a mini battle in class. It was girls against guys, as always we always win. Rocket academy was the same as usual had to give advice and deal with people. Ummm something interesting did happen at lunch though. My best friend Will and I talked the entire hour. He was telling me how he wants to be saved and accept Christ into his heart. He wants to learn more about the bible and God. It meant so much to me and I was super happy for him. So hopefully this Sunday he will go to church with me. After school I was just counting down the minutes until I got to go to youth group. Finally it was time to and oh my gosh tonight was great!! The game we played was a ton of fun and seeing him just made my heart go crazy <3. After youth group I got to talk to him for a little bit but my dad was waiting on me outside and so I had to go. We hugged for quite a long time and I didn't wanna go. I ended up kissing him on the cheek and I blushed extremely bad. =:) it was awesome though and I am super happy I gained courage to do something. But oh those seconds being in his arms were the best <3. I hope I don't have to wait until Sunday to see him again. I'm going to miss him too much. Anyway thats all for today so goodnight. And make sure to watch the show Nashville :).

No comments:

Post a Comment