Wednesday, October 31, 2012

High School Blog Day 4

Dear readers,
    So today is Halloween!! Anyway to finish what I was saying before I had to go to bed was that we went to the Corde's house. While visitng for a bit his dog kept barking at me. Luckily she likes me though so by yesterday after school I didn't get barked at. We went back to Aletha's (my aunt) house and finished watching the game. After the game my dad decided to leave and I was sad because I would miss him. I ended up just spending the rest of the time on my facebook chatting with people. Soon it was time to go to the church for the farewell ceremony of our pastor Ben. I was expecting it to be sad and people crying he was leaving but luckily it was actually quite happy. It was funny because the person I was looking for walked past and I kept waving my hands for him to come over. It looked like he was staring right at me but I guess didn't notice that I was there. So Tim texted saying look for Kassie. After the thing was over I got to go back with Tim and his family.
         Okay so on with yesterday. I went to school expecting to see my ex boyfriend. If I did I was going to walk right up to him and tell him if he has something to say say it to my face. I am sick and tired of people talking crap about you behind your back and being too chicken to tell you how they really feel. But I didn't see him unfortunetly. But thats fine to it's best I didn't. So not much during the first 5 classes happened except at lunch. I ended up realizing I had no money left on my account so I didn't eat but I just sat around the table talking to my friends. When I walked out of the cafeteria I had this girl walk up to me and say she needed to talk. I asked what was up and she said "are you really pregnant?" I just stared in astonishment and laughed and said do I really look like I am?? Considering I only weigh about 107 pnds and look like I am much skinnier then that I know I'm not. But she said yeah people were talking about it at lunch. It took me a bit to calm down and when I was finally calm in my 6th hour class this other group of kids called me over to their table. When I walked over they told me the group of kids thely were sitting at pointed at me and were calling me a lezbo prego. Seriously?! You would think people had better things to do with their lives then make fun of me. I thought I graduated grade school but apparently not.  Anyway after that class the rest of my day I was trying to figure out who was starting stuff.
     On with yesterday. I got to school hoping to see my ex AGAIN that way I could still walk up to him and tell him to tell me what he has to say to my face. But of course he still isn't there. The day went on and again at lunch I was trying to figure out who it was talking stuff about me. I sat down by one of the girls wo asked if I was pregent before and all of her group. Then this one girl that told me the group she was sitting by were the ones pointing at me pops up and sits down with us to. I ended up getting up and walking out. Then this girl came out and told me the truth. The chick I was sitting next to was the one who started it all... boy how mad did I get then. haha I did good though at controlling my anger. After school I went to the nursing home with julie and jonathan. There I got to dance with a bunch of elderly people and just have fun. I kept wishing Brett was there to dance with me :) I could't stop picturing it. Anyway thats enough for now its Halloween!! Have a good one everybody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment