Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 25 2012

Dear readers, 
       Today is a day..... not just any day though, today all of your lives will change forever. No I'm just kidding I mean they may if this blog speaks to you but I doubt it lol. Anyway I missed quite a few days on doing this blog and lately I notice I just write a ton of random stuff well that's because I have been getting lazy on doing this thing and I forget sometimes. Anyway I know that's no excuse so I will pick up my slack and try to write more for you all. But to be honest I am a really funny person trust me if you talked to me you would get a kick out of it but lately I just haven't had anything funny to really tell and I'm sorry. Brett claims he is entertained but I don't see how considering I don't post that many interesting things and so far all I have been blogging about is random things. Right now though this computer just deleted the first half of the blog I was going to do and now I have to retype it all so if the rest of this isn't that funny I am sorry I was going to make it happy but my computer is such a jerk. I mean seriously after this I am putting it in time out for driving me crazy. Also every single word I type pretty much the computer is telling me that I am spelling it wrong... somehow. Dang you spell check! Ha,ha anyway I guess I should tell you about my weekend, well Thursday of course was Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving and black Friday everyone!! So this year was my very first year to go black Friday shopping and it was a blast. Walmart was extremely unorganized though but Target was fantastic. I am now going to be in 5 random people's videos. Soon I shall be famous!! Ha I wish.. not actually I don't wish famous people get too much publicity and people entering their lives so no, but it would be amazing to meet Aaron Rodgers. Anyway everybody was smiling and happy although it was cold and late so I enjoyed that a ton. My dad and I had no clue what we were even looking for though so we didn't get anything really. Oh well better off save as much money while you can. Saturday I was home alone all day because my dad had to work so pretty much all I did was stay home in my pajamas and watch movies. It was quite relaxing except I started feeling really lonely especially because a lot of the movies had romance or something in them with relationships and I know I'm in one but I don't know I just it was stupid I started wishing I were those people... even though they were animated characters lol. Barbie...you just gotta love Barbie. That night my sisters and I had a slumber party and goofed off a ton and decorated my room in a ton of Christmas stuff. It looks awesome. Erm and today I guess is Sunday right? Or am I mistaken I think I'm right lol anyway of course it is because this morning we had church. Well we left late so I missed Sunday school again... hope this doesn't happen next week as well. Anyway after church we didn't do much but the same thing I did as on Saturday. We watched Disney channel all day. Then tonight I just got back from teen choir. Tonight we had a 2 hour rehearsal and I was super glad. I realized I can't walk or stand though because I tripped down a stair 3 times. I just laughed at myself then my friend Taylor and I were finding moments to do Gangnam style. It was just a great time overall I am so happy. Okay so there is this guy... and you all know who he is and when he reads this he knows who he is lol but anyway... I am way too shy.... I can't even hold his hand I get scared. I know it's normal but I think its crazy how that he is the only guy I have ever been this shy around. Is that a sign? lol... that I am too shy. Anyway I think maybe that is why I was feeling lonely because I was seeing other people holding hands and stuff and I felt left out. I mean I am going out with him... I just I hope he knows how much he means to me... I really, really want this to work out between us and I love being with him and I wanna show him how much he means to me and that I do but I can't :/. And to be completely honest the past 3 days I have been thinking that we are more just a couple of friends then anything else and I have been wondering if maybe that is how it should be.... But I know it's not. Because then I think of us not going out and being friends and man I hate it so I realized that now I just I need to not be such a grade schooler and do something about it... But another problem with that is I say that same thing a lot and it doesn't happen lol.... Anyway I just need help with this whole new relationship thing. I also feel like I am rushing things too much and I need to let it work itself out and if it takes time it takes time but who knows. I over think everything a ton just to let you all know lol.... Anyway I have a huge test due tomorrow so I better go. Goodnight ya'll 

No comments:

Post a Comment