Friday, November 9, 2012

November 9th 2012

Dear readers,
    This lovely morning I bought Krispey Kreme doughnuts :). First hour of course we read more Scarlet Letter and told the class our most embarrassing moments. I have a ton of those and most are about me walking into something. Like the other day Jonathan had a sword and I walked right into it. I swear I am the most clutsey person I know ha,ha. Second hour we got to go to the computer lab and draw pictures of cells. Oh yeah fun stuff I know. Third hour we had that terrible history test. Fourth hour we actually had a veterans day assembly today. I got super angry at a lot of people for being super disrespectful. I mean come on these people died for us and fought for us to be free, without them we wouldn't be where we were today show some freaking respect. Not only that but there are still a ton of people in war including my 2 cousins. Anyway after the assembly I ended up hugging a ton of my friends and trying to comfort them because a lot of people were crying. Fifth hour we got a free day and got to play pictureta or whatever the heck the game is called. It's just like charades except it's drawing which I suck even worse at :). But today I didn't do so bad, it was fun. At lunch I got a bunch of candy and food.I have decided that I'm just going to sit in the cafeteria until the bell rings for now on, because so far everyday this girl Sharyl walks up to me and has something new to tell me about this girl Kate and it just ruins my day. In Biology we did a microscope project and I felt smart for once teaching all the freshies how to use it. After Biology for some reason I started to have another breakdown and cry though so I went and talked to my counselor. She makes me laugh :) and really tells it like it is. Anyway I talked to her for a bit till I was feeling better to go to class. And in Algebra yet again we played a game of picturwhatever the heck it's called haha. Then after that it was parenting and i talked to my friend kayla and kelsey the whole time and talked about how many kids I want and what my parenting skills will be. After school I called my grandpa up and decided to go spend some time with him and see how he was doing. He really appreciated that. I feel so loved all my friends on the bus were excited I was on. Also my other bus I usually am on drove passed and honked at me. Anyway after hanging with my gramps I decided to have my friend Kayla spend the night and hang out :) so here I am. And wish me luck tonight I am staying up the entire night. I havn't done this since the sickpuppie's concert with my best friend Haley.

No comments:

Post a Comment