Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 10th 2012

Dear readers,
      So I am sorry again for missing yesterday. But anyway here is how it went. I woke up at like 7 and was super tired. Why I keep waking up super early on a weekend I have no idea. Anyway my friend had to go and her mom came to get her so after she left I just stayed in bed till about 10. As soon as i got out of bed my dad said we were going to Chick Fi Le for breakfast. Yes they have a breakfast there but I don't recommend going. 1. They have less staff and it takes almost an hour to get your food and 2. their portions are super tiny and not filling. Anyway we went there and for some reason I wasn't feeling good and I ended up getting sick afterwards. Also I asked a super stupid question saying why do they call it that when their mascot is a cow. I didn't realize the cows want us to eat more chicken lol. Anyway after that we went to the mall for a couple hours. It was fun I went through a ton of stores and found a ton of awesome stuff I wish I had. (note that mostly everything was hello kitty) Anyway I saw this awesome hat and stealth mode shirt I really wanted. So far I got the hat which is awesome but I can't wait to get the shirt. My new saying is stealth mode lol. After the mall I went home and had to clean more apartment. My brother and dad were watching old green bay games on a movie, but soon it was time for me to go hang with Brett. Waiting for him I was playing on the playground. I saw this random car pull up and at first I thought it was him so I ended up walking up to it but I didn't know the person. They just looked at me weird like why is this little girl coming up to my car lol. Anyway finally he showed up and I got all happy and stuff again. We went to his place and I finally got to watch inception :D. He was super right the movie was awesome and it's been stuck in my head since. During the whole movie I noticed I kept moving closer and closer to him. I really wanted to just cuddle up to him and hold his hand but I was so nervous and blushing so bad that I didn't. After inception we were talking about the movie despicable me. I was wondering if you had it on spanish with subtitles on then what would it say for the minions. So we put it on spanish with French subtitles. It was the funniest thing and I was laughing so hard because of the geru's voice. It was super annoying but funny. Anyway it was soon time for me to go home and I was sad. I didn't want to leave yet :/... He took me home and we saw a deer and were gonna get out to see it, but somehow he got the car to not start again. I was glad we got to spend more time together. We ended up just sitting in the parking lot for a bit longer and talking. He,he yet again I had the urge to just hug him and not let go but I held back. I think I should really stop holding back lol, one of these times I am just gonna go for it :). Anyway my dad and sisters pulled up and I had to go, and I knew he did to... So we ended up hugging again and this time I kissed him. It was great!! <3 Anyway the rest of my night was just watching a movie with my sisters and talking to Brett on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment