Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13th 2012

Dear readers, 
    Well today has been a day I would say. First when I woke up my hair was a disaster. I was in a rush not to miss the bus though that I just combed it down a bit. I ended up having these awesome spikes going on on the side of my head. It actually looked super awesome. Then on the bus Daphnee and I were having our usual conversation of intellectual stuff that nobody else understands. Then when we got to school I hung out with my nerd friends. We ended up hanging out in the snack bar this time and it was really interesting. First off everybody was surrounding me and hugging. I felt so loved ha,ha. Then this guy picked up my friend J-dog (his nickname) and ended up throwing him on the ground. This guy just laughed in his face saying you got poned!! When I saw it I ran over to him, he was just laying on the ground crying in pain. I ended up picking him up and carrying him to the nurses office. When I got out of the office I went to the guy who dropped him and flipped out saying seriously how stupid can you be, what was on your mind you could have broken one of his bones!!!! I was angry... then I went into first hour all steamed up and it was hard for me to pay attention in class because I was still angry over the guy who hurt my friend. I ended up calming down though and thought about Brett again. It didn't help in English our teacher is making us write a mini term paper now. Anyway in Botany we just did notes, and I hardly payed attention at all. I am so glad that is all we did in that class because my mind was preoccupied thinking about well you know who :). Let's just say the entire day he was the only thing on my mind pretty much. In history all we did was take more notes. After history is when things started to get more interesting. I learned I have some anger issues but seriously there are way too many stupid people in our school!! In rocket academy this guy talked about the blood drive and stuff and I decided I'm going to donate although I will probably cry like a baby when they stick the needle in my arm lol.. but its worth it because afterwards we get food. Anyway the entire time the guy was talking this dude Chris kept pinching my arm. It started to hurt and so I kicked him and said knock it off. He wouldn't then he started throwing stuff at me and when the speaker left and teacher wasn't looking I punched him. He ended up stopping after that and said he was sorry :). After class he ended up kicking me really hard in the leg which I know have a bruise from. Walking to class I went up to him and tripped him... yeah I know we sound like we get along great ha,ha. That wasn't all though. When I was about to walk into my class this random person grabbed my backpack pulled me back and through me to the ground. I was so ticked that I took my bookbag off ran after him and tackled him to the ground then I punched him straight in the face. I was like seriously that was not necessary grow up!! Then I said sorry I hurt you hope it taught you a lesson though and I walked into my class. In class people we jerks and I couldn't wait for it to be over. Then after class instead of going to lunch right away I went into the office to get my bus pass and on the way back I saw my friend Tyler. We ended up just goofing off and skipping through the hallways, and he kept doing the electric slide lol. It was a ton of fun. When I finally got to lunch though I ended up sitting by my friends. My friend Will was telling me about all this crap and I ended up just straight up saying dude you need help like severely go to the hospital or something... I don't know what goes through people's minds when they do crap like that all I know is I am done hanging around him until he gets help. Then in Biology people were ticking me off in their and I about snapped so I walked straight to the counselor's office to calm me down. In algebra we got to go to the computer lab and my friends and I just goofed off the entire time messing with my computer. I ended up pushing a button to turn my screen green yellow and red. It was funny. Then parenting I got compliments on my hair bow and this girl and I were talking about churches and God. Then after school I got to ride the bus home with my friend Alex. He lives exactly where Melody lives. When we got there we nerded out. We ended up playing mario, and all these other games. His brother made me laugh because he started doing gangnam style so randomly and as soon as he did I got up and dance to. then I had to take my phone out and see my background <3. The entire time I missed him and couldn't wait till I saw him and got to talk to him again. Anyway it was a ton of fun tonight. We had pizza and I made a pizza disaster getting sauce all over my hair and face lol, then after awhile I had to go home. When I went home I got straight online as usual and Alex sent me a message saying his mom likes me :). Which is good because if I wasn't liked I would feel bad. Which reminds me I hope Brett's parents like me I never asked but I am guessing they do. Sorry that was a little random thought. Anyway I am now dancing around my room and enjoying the rest of my night :). So goodnight everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment