Monday, November 26, 2012

November 26th 2012

Dear readers,
      Well today I had to go back to school. I woke up really late this morning though so I was in a huge rush getting ready. When I went to the bus stop my friend Mickey told me he came over to my house but I wasn't there. I said woops although later I realized he went to the wrong apartment because I never even heard a knock on the door so there was no way he went to mine and he said he forgot what door I told him. Anyway When I got to school I went straight to my friend Steven for the answers to the test... no it was not cheating!! It was just borrowing information :). Ha,ha anyway first hour we went over the test the entire time. In botany we talked about fruits and he showed us more fruits that we had no clue what they were. I learned that pumpkins, cucumbers, tomatoes, and zucchini are all fruits. Very interesting I know because a fruit has seeds in it and tomatoes and cucumbers and so forth have seeds in them. I can't wait till Wed when we do the fruit lab. Not much happened in the morning but then at lunch I ate at the snack bar again. I love my friends and I love how I can be super weird around them and not be judged. Now that is true friendship :) anyway the entire time we were being really loud and obnoxious singing old 80s music. It was a blast!! In biology I played tik tak toe with my friend Sarah because we were really bored lol. It was fun. Oh and I forgot earlier in my day I talked to Sam again and we actually had a very good conversation about how our weekends went and stuff. Anyway after class of course I met up with my friend Alex and we talked about how I apparently remind him of the girl Trinity off the Matrix. I don't believe it but apparently that's what he is calling me now. Oh also I was a beast in the hallway. My books flew out of my hands (I am such a clumsy person) but I literally flew to catch them :). It was the funniest thing ever and my knee hurt afterwards lol but it was funny. Anyway time went by and in parenting all we did was talk to our partners. This girl Kayla Stanton always complains about everything and was starting stuff with me, I pretty much wasn't going to take it and I told her off. I was as nice as possible but she had it coming so she sat in the back of the room away from me. Not like I cared I was glad she finally left me alone but tonight I talked to her and said sorry and stuff. She said she was sorry and is done talking crap to me and I said good. So I hope she learned a lesson. On the bus it was packed and I got to sit by a ton of my friends. It was awesome. These sophmore girls couldn't believe that I am a junior though lol it was pretty funny trying to convince them. The entire time I couldn't wait to go home so I could text him <3. I left my phone at home because I really do need to save my minutes. Anyway when I got there he was online and we talked for a few hours. He makes me so happy and just made my entire day even better. My brother came over to watch football with my dad and was a complete jerk to me though. I stayed in my room and finally got done cleaning the entire place up.... I ended up finding a ton of things I never got rid of from Sam and for a couple minutes my heart started aching again but I'm happy with Brett. And I thought back to him and I got all happy again and realized I've moved on and it needs to stay that way. And that was the past I can't keep looking back on it no more. So for right now life is enjoyable I hope it stays this way.... Goodnight everyone. Sleep well.... and watch out for the crocodiles ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment