Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12th 2012

Dear readers,
    So today has been a pretty good day I would have to say overall. First of all I got to the school and my friend was there waiting for me again to hang out and we talked nerdy again. That's always fun ha,ha. Anyway 1st hour we had a quiz which I totally bombed today. 2nd hour we got a new student in our class and she was my partner for the lab we did. 3rd we had a substitute so all we did was write vocab notes. 4th hour was rocket academy and the entire time I was texting Brett and throwing pencils and stuff at this guy. He kept hitting me and stuff so I got him back :). 5th hour we had a pretest for the actual test tomorrow which I am hoping I do good on. At lunch I was practicing the song I am going to sing for the talent show. This guy Austin was annoying me the entire time though singing this rap song he claims he is going to do for the talent show.... It's a terrible song I can't stand to listen to that music in my own opinion. Afterwards I went to Biology class. We did a lab in their with an onion and food dye. I started turning blue. Throughout times in there also I was texting Brett and talking to my friend Crystina all about him :). Anyway after class I met up with Alex and we were talking about having a nerd fest sometime and all getting together and dressing up playing video games. In Algebra we got more homework of course which I will finish tomorrow probably. Then in parenting we had a review for a test we have tomorrow. And my friends and I were just talking and stuff. After school I went outside and had a arm wrestling contest with this guy (which I won). He claims he was taking it easy on me but I could tell he was trying his best. Anyway on the bus I was talking to my friend Daphnee about life and she gave me reasons for relationships and stuff. Then these girls were talking about sexy guys and Daphnee said we don't care who you think is sexy shut up and I was like Jesus is sexy, then she said yes he is. And I was like it's the beard and we cracked up laughing lol :). Oh fun times can't wait for Brett to ever meet her ha,ha. When I finally got home I went on facebook and saw he was online so I got to talking to him more. I ended up just cooking up a ton of random food and fattening myself up and watching Mary Poppins. The entire time I was singing along and cracking up to things we were talking about. It was great :). Then my dad finally got home and we were jumping around the room and dancing. And of course he made more food, and of course I talked to Brett more. And now I am procrastinating on doing my homework and doing random things. So hope you all  had a great fun night as well!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment