Friday, November 23, 2012

My Dream Date

My dream date may or may not sound boring. I mean some of it is your typical stuff. Well it involves 4-Wheeling, a picnic, mud sliding, a sports game, and a walk along the beach. I mean I love all the romantic stuff and all to so I had to add walks along the beach which is definitely one of the biggest dreams I have had my entire life with a guy. But also I love to just hang out and stuff. I love 4-Wheeling, you may call me a tomboy or what you want  but it's a ton of fun!! Oh man... I just wish and hope all my dreams come true. Don't ask why I am making blogs about this stuff I just I know I haven't done a blog in so long and so here I am making it up. Not only that but I am tired of telling you my every day by day stuff so here I am letting out a few secrets and things about me. I hope ya'll don't mind too much. Anyway I must go for now my Barbie movie is on :).

No comments:

Post a Comment