Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19 2012

Dear readers, 
      First of all I would just like to thank my friends who were there for me today in helping me get words out that I couldn't quite say myself lol. Anyway this morning I woke up nice and early to get ready. I then put on my scarlet letter L. For anyone who doesn't know the L stands for liar. And yes lying is in the ten commandments, thou shall not lie. But everyone does nowadays anyway and think it's not that big of a deal. Well sorry to get your moods down but it is a huge deal. I believe in order for a person to be truely happy with themselves they must be truthful at all times. I mean sure little lies like if a person asks how they look today and you say great isn't really that harmful but it's still lying. Anyway enough of that.... onto my day. I got to the bus stop a little late today which is fine because a minute after I got there the bus came so I didn't have to wait long. On the bus I sat by my friend Alex and we talked about our weekends. Well wrote them out on paper. I got to school and already my other friend Alex asked if I was silent today and there he got his answer when I didn't respond. Anyway first hour we had to go the library and type up our essays. I glanced over and noticed Sam was sitting at the table next to mine. As soon as I saw him I thought my mind was playing tricks on me but then I looked again and it was him ended up getting bad and I was super shakey and freaking out. Nobody noticed though I tried to hide it but the rest of the hour I could not concentrate at all with him in the same room. I wanted to ask what the heck happened to your face because it was all scratched up though but I knew I couldn't talk to him. Anyway the rest of my day was interesting. I had some people tell me it was an awesome idea and others freak out because they thought it was an assignment that they would have to do also. Some people tried getting me to talk and stuff but I was awesome lol. I also am gonna go back to the part where I saw Sam at the moment. For the first time in a long time though when I looked at him I didn't have any feeling, I mean its mean but I started thinking he looked weird or you know not goodlooking at all to be honest. I was like finally!!! And super excited in my head but also wondering wow did I really fall for that guy? lol Anyway enough of that. After school I was hoping to sit by Daphnee but the bus was packed so I sat by Alex again. The entire time we were making up random stories and talked about our plans for this weekend. When we reached his sotp I ended up sitting by my other friends in the front. They were so loud and crazy today ha,ha. I ended up just getting a bit annoyed. Anyway when I finally got home I checked my facebook real quick to write what I was thankful for and then I turned on some Chris Tomlin and cleaned that house. Not only that but I did dishes without my dad asking. Afterwards I decided to have some of my own worship time and have quite time with God <3. And now I am still listening to Chris Tomlin and writing my blog and thinking about how fun this weekend is going to be :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment