Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8th 2012

Dear readers,
    To start off this morning I prayed to God to help me get through it. I woke up at 6 am on the dot and had plenty of time to get ready for school. I walked to the bus stop and talked to my friends there. Theres some really weird people that are at my stop.... this guy was talking about gang symbols and being weird and all of us just looked at him like are you really speaking? ha,ha anyway Miss Penny our bus driver is always super late. It's super annoying because I like to be early to school. Anyway I got on the bus and sat my Daphnee, and my friend Alex sat behind us. He is always super quite so I kept turning around to talk to him and see how he was doing and stuff :). I think he appreciated that somebody cared. Anyway we finally got to school but super late and I walked in chatting away to everybody. See I used to be a really shy person and was too scared to speak but now I have to admit I am one of the loudest people in the hallways. Anyway first hour we read more of the Scarlet Letter and I have to admit I really like the book. Second hour in Botany my teacher kept cracking jokes that seemed like nobody understood but me. Third hour we had a review game for our test tomorrow. It got really competitive :) our team was called the black hawks. And the other team was called little turtles and we were like hawks eat turtles so there!! haha. Anyway 4th hr in rocket academy I cleaned out my bookbag and pretty much... well I wasted the entire hour doing nothing pretty much lol. Then after class I usually go and talk to Melody and this time when the bell rang and I went to go meet up with Melody I saw her walking with my ex boyfriend and laughing... I sting of jealousy ran through me but also I just embarrassed myself. I ended up doing a really high pitched girly voice like "hey melody!! and...Sam" If you can imagine a girly voice lol. It was so awkward. Anyway in accounting we did another review and watched these hysterical youtube videos. Look up girl falls on catwalk. She wobbles like a deer trying to keep her balance. At lunch I decided to just sit in there until the bell rang to avoid people. I took a spoon and fork and tried cutting up everything i possible could. Including an orange which made a huge mess on my tray. In Biology we did another confusing project I had no clue what the heck I was doing on it. Then after I class I was walking in the hallway and saw Sam again. This time I decided to be friendly and say hello how are you doing... for one split second he actually smiled at me..  I was completely shocked and also very shakey and nervous because it was my first time talking to him since the breakup. Anyway I went into Algebra class just like staring off into outer space. My friend Sarah started saying how her and her boyfriend broke up again. (just to let you know they broke up and got back together over 20 times now). It's not a healthy relationship at all but they both seem to be attached and needy to each other. Anyway when she mentioned they broke up again I knew it wasn't going to last long. Class got started and the entire time my mind was preoccupied on other things. I guess I started having guilt feelings about things and bursting into tears. I tried to hide it as much as I could but a couple people noticed... finally the bell rang and I was super glad. In parenting we are doing a drawing project and thinking about our future families and how we are going to discipline our kids. Well I suck at drawing and my stick figures turned out to be 10 feet tall it seemed. Everyone laughed at my drawing skillz, I felt so embarrassed.  Anyway at the end of school I walked outside and hung out with all my friends. Theres this guy who had duct tape and I did a stupid thing and wrapped my arms in it. On the bus I decided to take it off... and yes it was extremely painful!! I ended up sitting next to Alex and the entire time we had a poking contest :) shows how bored we are with our lives lol. Anyway I got home and cooked mac n cheese, danced like an idiot, and when my dad got home we went and did laundry. There you go another day in Kassie's life. :) goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment