Friday, November 23, 2012

About me

Well hey there, I decided I think you all should know a little about the person who is writing this blog. My name is Kassie Douglas I am 16 years old and a Junior at Limestone. I love my friends, family, and stranger dearly. Yes I did say stranger, my friend Daphnee and I both love talking to strangers. To be honest if you start a random conversation with somebody you don't know you might find out they are really awesome to be with and are quite interesting. Anyway I smile a lot. I get told to stop smiling sometimes or I am always happy but it's true. I love smiling and I love happiness and I love when everyone just gets along. I am such a movie girl as well. I used to base my entire life off movies and wish my life would turn out like they do but through the years I learned we don't always get what we want and life is definitely not perfect. But anyways I still love to hope and wish some sort of fairytale will come true for me. Anyway here are some random little facts about me. My favorite color is sky blue, shape heart, letter K of course, number 6 based off my nascar drive Mark Martin, movie any Barbie ones just because they are always so happy and sometimes inspire me, music is 80's anything 80's for sure!! Ummm I love music. I have to admit I adore music I am a singer/writer. I am still learning piano and guitar at the moment so until then you can't call me a musician unless you count my voice. Anyway dancing is also my passion. I love to tap dance, do ballet, street dance, and any dance you can think of. It lets my emotions go through my body and just I let loose and enjoy :). I am all about love also. I love love. I love family and the moments we spend together I love my friends and I love just everyone in general. But I absolutely can't stand stupid people or people who act like they are on top of the world and stuck up. Seriously people mind your own damn business also. Anyway I love to write. I actually have a whole folder filled with poetry and I started 5 books that so far haven't found the time to write. I enjoy hiking. I am a major hiker and I love to explore. In the summertime you see me outside every single day exploring the woods and finding new trails. I love to bike ride also. I go on rides with my grandpa. Sometime next summer I am riding my bike from Peoria to Wisconsin I am hoping. A family member of mine did it so I think I can do. My favorite place to shop would have to be Target or Kohls. I love Kohls their clothes are so awesome. Anyway what else haven't I told you? Oh yeah my favorite sports are football, baseball even though I can't play it, and volleyball. Back in grade school I used to be in volleyball but starting high school here at Limestone I was way too shy to do anything or get involved. My favorite teams I'm not going to say because who cares who my favorite teams are I don't wanna get any crap. Although I will tell you I am a Cardinal fan all the way and I am proud of all my teams win or loose. Anyway I don't know what else there is to tell you right now but if you have anything you would like to know or anything you wanna talk about just send me an email at kassiedouglas@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment