Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 11th 2012

Dear readers,
    So today was a ton of fun!! I woke up late though and I got dressed in like 3 minutes and brushed my hair in the car while having my dad speed to get me to the church. It was funny as soon as i got out of the car the wind took off with my hair and dress. So much for brushing it I guess. Anyway I was super happy to see him and all my friends again. We got our music and went out to the balcony thingy to figure out where we were going to sit. It was super embarrassing though because I kept stepping on my dress and I ended up falling up the stairs. I laughed though it was kinda funny, especially if you were the one watching me. Anyway we found our seats and the first service started and we sang our songs and it was a lot of fun. Then afterwards we got doughnuts and orange juice. Well I took my time because I am a super messy eater and I didn't want to embarrassed myself again ha,ha. Melody wanted to talk to me about something so she pulled me off to the side. When she turned around I shoved the rest of the doughnut in my mouth. It was so funny she turns back around and was like did you seriously just eat that entire thing?! Afterwards we went into the senior high room. It was hard to pay attention today because I was just super happy and we kept messing around with pen caps :). Anyway he dismissed us and we went back to the balcony thingy for another service. I kept wanting to raise my hands and open them to the Lord in a couple of the songs but I didn't I was smiling really big though. I saw my sisters and I was just happy to the Lord for all that he does <3. After that I expected to go to the rest of the service but instead we went back to the room to get more orange juice. I watched Brett just chug the entire thing down and I laughed a bit it was funny. :) We all ended up just staying in the room and messed around. I was singing the song Jesus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood for Melody, I need to practice singing in front of people more for the talent show. She told me I had a really pretty voice and it boosted my confidence a lot. I thank God so much for giving me the voice to sing. Anyway after that Melody and Tim just went to go get their instruments and Brett and I walked around and sat with my other friends Victoria and Taylor. I ended up holding his hand for the first time :). Service was over and he had to go so we hugged goodbye again. When I went home I just watched a movie and I slept for the rest of the afternoon. Finally it was time to go back for teen choir. I was super happy we had it tonight so I could see him again <3. When I got there it was like an hour early so I just walked around the entire church and organized everybody's  music. People kept switching the numbers around and it was driving me crazy. Anyway my friend Victoria showed up and was telling me about the song joy to the world how the sopranos have to get up to the A. I was like oh no this is gonna be interesting lol. Even though I knew I could do it because Aletha wanted me to sing and see how high I could go :). Anyway Brett finally showed up and haha yes yet again I had an urge to just wrap my arms around him but I got shy AGAIN lol. Anyway practice started and it was a lot of fun :D I love singing a ton. After practice we all walked outside and it was raining out. Brett and I said goodbye and we kissed again. To be honest it was even better then the first <3 and it was raining which was kinda funny. The whole way home I was singing the song sparks fly by taylor swift. And here I am just talking to him <3 and I can't wait till next week because we are going to the festival of lights together!!! LIGHT SHOW LIGHT SHOW LIGHT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment