Saturday, December 29, 2012

Not feeling up to much

Hey there,
     So having to stay up half the night last night with my sister Claire I woke up not feeling good. It took me an hour just to get my butt out of bed. Well my original plan for the day was to go be with Brett and see the Hobbit and stuff, but when I woke up sick my dad decided it's a good idea I probably shouldn't go so I don't get him sick. Although he would say it's worth it getting to be with you I really don't want him feeling ill as well :). So now I am stuck inside my nice cozy covers and trying to think of something to do besides sleep. I mean sleep is great but it's going to ruin my sleep pattern and I don't want that to happen. Anyway I decided just to write another blog, I thank everyone for the views!! I didn't think I would get this many so fast. Heck I'm getting a lot more views on my blog then I am my youtube video ha,ha. Which reminds me if you want to find my video on youtube a 50 second one of me singing Amazing Grace look up 1hellocat and the video amazing grace by kassidy douglas should be it. Enjoy!! And don't worry, I am not one of those people who think their a really good singer but realistically are not. No offence to anybody, and if I didn't have other people tell me I was a good singer I never would have made a youtube video. Well I know this blog was probably a bit pointless to write but hey it passed by some of the time. So hope everyone has a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment