Friday, December 28, 2012

December 27th

Dear bloggers,
        Well where to start where to start with today... let's see. Well of course I completely missed yesterday so here is about yesterday :). I woke up in a not so good mood. I was just super tired because I didn't get too bed early enough the night before. I went out and hung with my little sisters for awhile. We played a couple games and watched a bit of tv. Then I decided to get to work on my room. I was sick of it being a mess from Christmas and not only cleaning it from Christmas but I decided I needed to organize a few other things as well, and put stuff away. Well I started getting in my cleaning mood which was great. My sister Journey and dad went to toys r us and did some shopping for early birthday gifts. I stayed home to clean and my other sister Claire helped as well, which was awesome. When my room was all done it was almost time for Brett to come over. I was so excited but yet a bit nervous for some reason... I don't get it every time I am going to see him I get nervous. But finally he got there and as soon as I saw him my heart went crazy as always and I was super happy. He brought over pizza :) hehe he so sweet. Anyway after we ate dinner, my sisters wanted to play some games and stuff so we all ended up just hanging out. After awhile we opened each other's gifts. I have to admit that the best Christmas gift I got this year was the bag of tootsie pops (memory of ours from camp) and the little ipod :). At first, which I'm sure Brett maybe got a kick out of, was my surprised expression. I mean I wasn't used to a ipod being so small I was thinking there was another piece to it and not only that like he literally got me an ipod... I think I hid how excited I really was but it was awesome. I no longer have to carry around a giant cd player I can now have a tiny device that plays all my favorite songs like gangnam style <3. He's amazing like I said before :). So after hanging out a bit longer he had to go.. i didn't want him to go but it was getting really late. I wanted to just kiss him and hold onto him in a hug for awhile but my dad was around... and yeah that didn't really work out but oh well I guess :). Then when he left I got on facebook for awhile and when he got home we talked for awhile longer and then we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment