Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hello Again!

Why hello everyone, it's Brett again!  Kassie ignored me whenever I reminded her to do her blog so now I'm  doing one for her again (I promise I will get her to do her own again somehow, im trying to figure out how to convince her to do that).  Well today I know a bit more about Kassie's day so let's start with that.  All i know about her morning is that she went shopping with her dad, so there's her morning for ya.  Then in the afternoon she came over to my house and we watched some movies.  We watched Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star and The Bourne Ultimatum.  Dickie Roberts was hilarious, I am very glad she suggested that we watch it because it was awesome.  Bourne was also very awesome, and now we only have one more Bourne movie to watch and we will have watched the whole series that's out so far (Kassie has heard that there will be another so that is very good because those are great movies).  At one point during the movie I went to put my arm around her and ended up accidentally elbowing her in the head, because I am just that smooth.  We laughed about that for quite a while, it was very funny.  So after we watched those we still had a bit of time before she had to leave so we just talked for a while and it was very fun. Then I took Kassie home and her sisters were over so she played with them for a while.  They played Connect 4 which Kassie won at, and they probably did some other fun activities as well but thats the only one I know for sure about.  We then began having a conversation on Google Docs instead of Facebook for a change, which turned out to be quite fun.  We kept messin with font colors and styles and stuff and it was very entertaining, you should all try it sometime.  And then Kassie said she was very tired so she has now gone to sleep, leaving me responsible for doing her blog again (this will probably happen more, she tends to forget to do it even when I remind her constantly about it). If this does happen again, me and Kassie have decided that I shall begin explaining the plots to various movies each time I have to do this for her, so hopefully you all like movies in blog form.  If I think of better things to talk about I will do that instead, but as I said yesterday I am not very good at that, which is why you should all hope that Kassie will do her own blogs instead of letting me do them for her.  I think I am pretty much done here, but before I go I will find a random fact to tell all of you.  And that fact is... the cicada has the longest lifespan of any insect, living up to 17 years.  So now that you are all a little bit smarter, I say goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment