Sunday, December 9, 2012

December 9th 2012

Dear Readers,
      Well this morning I was in a very grumpy mood I have to say. I woke up yelling at my dad and sisters because they don't know how to be quite and let a person sleep. I ended up putting on some music to help calm my nerves and make me happy again. My sisters and I broke out dancing to gangnam style and other songs lol. It was some fun. We were then having to get ready to go to church. Well I thought one of my sisters took my necklace and we ended up being late and I didn't bring the necklace I needed for later. Anyway by the time I got to church sunday school was about over. I was walking to the room when Melody said Brett was looking for me and I got all happy and stuff saying awwwww hehe. Finally I saw him and we all went to find our seats. I was so happy to be sitting next to him <3. I got the greatest idea to mix up every single one of Jonathans pens with a different color. It was very funny and confusing for him later on to use his pens. But glad we got a laugh out of it. Today we had a guest singer dude named Chris Zobac. Melody kept wispering to me how cute he was and that we could just stare at him for hours hehe. It was very funny I got lost in his voice it was so good. But I told Melody I already have a man hehe so I am happy but she can have him haha except I found out he is married and over 20. She got her hopes up and I said sorry Mels maybe next time ha,ha. (ps the entire time I am writing this I am chewing on a paper clip and talking with a weird accent don't ask) Anyway it was upbeat and happy but I was mostly happy because I was sitting next to all my friends :). After service we had to go and I got to go home with my aunt Aletha. I was happy I didn't have to go back home with my dad because he was annoying me. At Aletha's house all I did was play on the computer and make jokes with my cousin Andie. No he not an andie ment I already called him that as a joke hehe. Anyway finally we got to go back to the church for Grace Family Christmas. I was so excited to get to see everyone again. I ended up sitting down and doing my homework while waiting. Brett showed up and I got all excited, again he helped me with my homework <3 isn't he such a wonderful boyfriend. It was fun we also had a false fire alarm which was very random as well. I was cold so I tried holding onto him hehe ^.^. Anyway finally the concert got back to rolling and it was a blast as usual. We played random games that made people feel stupid and Melody and I talked about how Brett and I were getting closer together as these 3 days went by :). Afterwards of course we talked and said goodbye and I went back to Aletha's until my dad came and got me. Unfortunetly I had to go back with that loud man... so now here I am sitting on my computer waiting for my man to get on fb to talk more lol and picking up my room slowly but surely. Also listening to my dad be really freaking loud in the next room cuz apparently he doesn't know what the words shut up mean :). yes I am in a bad mood now because I hate hearing his voice is that bad?? Anyway back to school tomorrow fun stuff I guess but I absolutely can't wait to see Brett again and all my friends I miss them a ton!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment