Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17th 2012

Dear readers,
          I have missed writing to you all about what has been going on the past weekend. Friday to be honest I forgot what all happened... Umm Saturday I ended up going to my aunt's house I think... I forgot what happened Saturday to sorry. My memory is like dead right now I am sorry. Sunday I was late for church and I am so happy that I got to see Brett for a little bit at least <3. After church I hoped to hang out with him but things ended up coming up.... and I couldn't. Talking to him later though I got all happy. Monday hey look Monday is today. Anyway I woke up kind of grumpy but only because I was tired. Got to school hung with friends and talked a bunch. English class tried not to snap on someone... if I get sick I am going to hurt this kid.. the entire time he coughed I could feel the wind hit my neck..it was super gross. Anyway Botany we had study hall and I read. History wrote notes gave myself 3 papercuts :/. Ooohh rocket academy was interesting. Took a bunch of pictures with my friend and this guy kept pinching my arm... i told him to quit it like 5 billion times.(just a bit exaggerated... only by 1 billion though) Anyway my friend Corey told me to hit him next time he did it hehe. So he leaned over to pinch me again and I got him good :). He said I think a mosquito just bit me, but later on I hit him in the arm and he said oww you hit harder then my girlfriend lol ^.^ I was quite proud of myself. Although I don't necessarily believe violence is a good thing but it does teach people lessons. Anyway he didn't realize how bad it hurt, walking in the hallway I saw my arm was dark red and it stung for an hour... anyway in accounting I was happy that we didn't do anything but watch a show called undercover boss. It was pretty good I guess very happy ending when the guy did nice things for the workers. At lunch people thought I was a loner and I looked like one to for awhile because I was waiting for my friends and I sat at this one table all alone. I heard these guys dare this freshmen kid to come sit by me and come keep me company... I was like really? Anyway they payed him 5 bucks... it wasn't because I am a freak no it's cuz the guy apparently likes me and stuff and to see him sit by a girl he likes or whatever was this huge thing to them. Anyway it's really gross that a little freshmen likes me.. I mean really? You can't find a girl your age, the worst part about it was he kept staring at me the entire time I was trying to eat. I was so happy when my friends finally came and sat down by me. He ended up getting up and going to sit back by his friends but he kept looking back to see me and it was really starting to creep me out. Anyway after lunch in Biology we reviewed for term assessments as usual nothing too fun. Algebra same thing. And in parenting we did the same thing but also I talked with my friends for a little while... nothing too interesting the past 2 days sorry to sound like a party pooper at the moment lol... hope all your days and weekends went better :) goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment