Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13th 2012

Dear Humans,
     I am here to tell you your planet is going to be destroyed in 3....2....1... wait a second... wrong planet never mind. False alarm people!! Sorry for the misconception. Anyway would you like to hear about today? I am going to tell you whether you like it or not so enjoy. First of all I woke up on a strange planet, later on I have come to find out this planet they call earth. The people are so rude and mean to me. I kept getting strange looks... just because I am blue, sparkly and have antennas they don't have to be so rude to me. Ha,ha anyway I finally met a very kind person whose name was Kassie. She let me follow her around for the day. So here I am going to talk about her experiences of today. Anyway on the bus she had a great moment talking to this invisible man she kept calling God. At school she met up with these other friends of hers. This one guy got mad at her though because he kept touching her and grabbing her arm and she didn't like it so he stormed off. Anyway she had a test to take in English class which she feels will help boost her grade. I sure hope so or I'll take my laser and say change the grade or die sir Glaza of English class. For the first 3 classes all she was doing pretty much was reading. She hardly talked to anyone at all, she is one of those people who just likes to keep to themselves. Which I didn't mind. She went to this one class called Rockchemy or however you would spell it. Anyway she kept making wrapper balls and her friends were all having a war throwing them at each other. After that class she had to go help with these wrinkly humans. After hearing the word quite a bit I learned they call them the elderly. Anyway I think she did a good job helping out. She even made new friends and got along with everybody. This old fart I call red suit guy came with a bag full of red and white sticks and Kassie got to be a mini person thing elf I guess it's called and help pass them out to everyone. It looked like a fun job I went stealth mode so I wouldn't scare anybody. Anyway there's this guy named Samuel who I found out is one of her best friends. They kept doing this weird motion with there hands... a hand shake I believe and she started ignoring me and talking to him the whole time. Anyway this really loud noise went off and a whole bunch of humans were trying to run out of one door to get outside. I've never seen anybody be so excited to get out in the cold before. Outside this guy stole her hat which is another one of her friends and she tackled him down and got it back. She kicks butt!! lol I saw her smiling a bunch today. I would think her rosy cheeks start hurting after awhile. But anyway this guy she calls dirtbag came up to her and tried making a conversation but she blew him off to get on this giant yellow thing with wheels. I was scared for her but she just walked right inside it. I guess that is how they transport themselves. On it she talked to her friend Joey and this other guy took her bookbag and all her money. Don't worry I shot him and got it back :). Just kidding I didn't do that but she did get it all back. When the thing stopped we finally got to leave and start walking out in the cold again to go to this weird I don't know what you call it. We had to go into another strange thing except this was just a giant cave with windows. When we got inside there was all of these random objects that looked very fun. Anyway she ended up just turning on these technological device things which is some sort of communicating device for humans and now here we are just sitting around trying to drown out the noise of her brother's voicesystem. When people go to bed they say goodnight.... well I'm not going to bed yet so I am logging off for now humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment