Sunday, December 23, 2012

My weekend so far

Hey everyone!! I know I haven't been on much and I've been letting Brett write but as I have heard so far people are quite entertained by it so I am glad. I wanted to say thank you so much for all the views so far... if I get up to 5000 or more I am going to have a blog party!! For those of you who haven't seen the movie Julie and Julia I just have to say it is one of the greatest movies ever. The movie is where I got the idea of wanting to do my very own blog. Sometimes I get my hopes up though because I don't think very many people in the world are reading it, but if there is thank you. One of my biggest goals in life is to become an author and get some books that I have been writing published. I know who reads nowadays? Well I think reading is the best thing a person can do in their spare time, as for myself I love to read. It gets you away from the real world for a bit and takes your imagination far. There are so many great books out there, anyway I am now getting off track sorry about that. Sometime I also hope to write very helpful books to people about how to deal with life problems. I know there are very many out there, and some that people write they do it from others perspectives but I have my very own thought to everything, considering I have been through it all pretty much. Another project I have been working on is a biography of myself. So if I ever find a publisher and it gets out there I will make sure to tell you, so you all can find it. Anyway onto how my weekend has gone. Well starting with Friday it was the last day for test. I was so happy we only had to deal with 3 hours of testing. Of course I failed all those test but I still passed my class which I am happy about. Next semester I promise myself that I am going to get straight A's and B's. I ended up just thinking since we only had a half day or so I was going to wear my pajamas. I wasn't the only one with that idea apparently because I saw many people in their pjs...after school I just went home and ate lunch and watched tv until my dad got there... I forgot what all happened to be honest. Anyway sorry about that as I said before my memory kind of sucks. Saturday of course I hung with Brett and we watched movies and when I got home I spent all my time on facebook talking to people and playing connect 4. It is actually a really fun game so is candyland. Today of course isn't over yet. My plan for tonight was to go see the movie The Hobbit but I have to watch over my sisters because they are anry little farts ha,ha. Well if you want to know what I am doing right now it is listening to worship music and trying to figure what else to write. :) well if you ever wanna talk sometime send me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment