Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 18th 2012

Dear readers,
        I am going to make this super fast because I am dying to get some rest and head to bed. I need as much sleep possible or imma pass out in class hehe. Anyway, when I woke up it was late. I thought I was going to miss the bus. I ended up waking up out of a good dream though so I wasn't as moody. When I got to the bus stop my friends were talking random stuff it was weird haha. Anyway when I got to school I went straight to my locker and put my stuff away for first hour. Today in English all we did was watch a video about motivation, but it really impacted me ad my way of thinking about things. In Botany we just had another study hall and I ended up reading a book the entire time. In history we took more notes on old test ad stuff and I drew another picture for Brett :). In rocket academy I got nothing done on my homework but I did talk to my friend about changing Mr. Glaza's class. Anyway in accounting we had to turn in these huge packets and I still had 2 more pages to go on it... I am screwed on getting a decent grade in that class now. But it is my own fault so I am not complaining. Anyway at lunch I just talked and hung with my friends. One of them ended up holding his arm to mine to see who's muscles are bigger haha don't ask why. Anyway we realized that I am stronger then he is which is kind of funny :). After lunch I went to the office to talk to Mrs Marvin about gettig my classes changed and some other things. I hit everything I need to talk to her about and I felt extremely accomplished when I walked out of the office. Anyway I now don't have to deal with Mr. Glaze second semester thank goodness. I also got audition packets for the new musical Greece. I am so excited!! I'm going to try out as Sandy. Anyway when I finally got to my biology class we did nothing for an entire hour and it was super boring. So I read some more. In algebra same thing as always we just took notes and reviewed while the entire time I kept daydreaming about other things. In parenting we took more notes and my fried was so kind to let me borrow hers for the night, another friend of mine gave me some cereal. I have the greatest friends ever lol. When we got outside of school I snapped on this guy who was being a complete immature jerk to me. Also I got to use my friend Cameren's skateboard and ride around some. It was fun. On the bus I actually talked to the most loud people and it was very fun :). We also talked about freshmen year how I couldn't shoot a basketball haha I failed every time. But it was enjoyable. When I got home I got straight on facebook of course and turned on the tv. Nothing that I haven't seen already was on so I ended up just turning it off. And I got to talking to Brett until my aunt Aletha showed up. It was fun talking to her, she also came with some stocking stuffers. So I got an early little gift of stuff. Then when my dad got home we turned on youtube and hung out being weird for awhile. It was also quite enjoyable ha,ha and now I am dying for some sleep so tell more tomorrow its going to be a heck of a better day. I can't wait!! Goodnight ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment