Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11th 2012

Dear readers,
     I am now writing my blog with freezing cold fingers lol. It's so hard to type the keys, I hate when this happens. Need finger warmers. Thats what imma do create a finger warmer lol and no don't steal my idea or I'll print off this blog and they'll know I created it!! haha :). Imma be thinking about how to make that now thank you kassie. Anyway I guess everyone wants to hear about my day or get more jokes? Let's see well of course as everyone does when they first wake up is look at the time and say crap why school and go back to sleep a bit longer :). Every second counts!! I put on 3 different sweaters walking to the bus stop this time, still freezing but it was warmer. On the bus I texted Jonathan and Brett while talking to another guy named Brett lol. He's nothing like mine is though <3 hehe. Getting to school the first thing I hear is Kassie name your favorite pokemon right now!! Were having a war on which pokemon is the best ha,ha. Oh the nerdy conversations I have with people :). My favorite I have to say is  Dragonite. Growing up it's always been that, also I said the little diglet things we should make duplicates of have like 9 in a row keep making more and more of them haha. Better explanation in person trust me. Anyway English Steven was finally back at school and we took a quiz which I got an A++ on :). I know I should get an award for being so smart jkjk. History we got animal crackers, they were quite delicious. In rocket academy I got mad because this guy took my book and my hand was on the table and he slammed it down on my fingers. Apparently he didn't realize how much that hurt but I got him back :). After class these 2 guys were shoving each other and one ran into me and we both fell. Not only that but as soon as I was trying to get back up this other guy walks into me and shoves me back to the floor... I was extremely angry but I am quick to calm down. As soon as I got in the classroom my mind went straight to Brett and seeing him tomorrow that I got all happy and stuff. At lunch Tyler and I sang that song again lol. The one foot in front of the other. Everything I did I made a song out of it ha,ha. My friend Brittney ended up coming up to me and saying this girl was calling her fat and making fun of her and stuff... which I wasn't going to just sit around and listen to it I said where is this girl let me talk to her. I walked back in the cafeteria and said look that wasn't right of you, I am sick of you bothering her and her sister leave them alone and so on. Anyway long story short tomorrow if I hear one more thing she says about my friend I am taking it to the dean to deal with. Anyway Biology we didn't do anything. By the time algebra came along I was extremely tired and ended up falling asleep. Parenting I had to deal with hearing about more people's drama. I decided better hearing about it then being in it. The entire time I was just thinking about Brett though. To sum it up he's all I think about usually along with some of my little corney jokes and creative ideas :). Which reminds me I love my since of humor, I end up cracking myself up quite a bit lol. After school I got help on Algebra from my teacher. Apparently 19 + 5 is now 13 :). Yes my math sucks and I was super tired so I wasn't thinking lol. Aletha came and got me and we drove to teh church. I got to drive the parking lot for a little bit which was fun. I'm sure people wondered why a truck was going around in circles ha,ha. No I didn't wreck!! :) I am actually a fantastic driver if I do say so myself, which I just did so ha! Anyway I about fell asleep on the car ride home I was so tired. Oh and a new word I made of is lighty. I told aletha this house looked very lighty ha,ha. I'm so weird sometimes.... no all the time :). Anyway I'm going to get some food in me now!! So talk later ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment