Friday, December 28, 2012

December 28th

Sorry about posting that other blog so soon. I am sure it meant no since anyway I decided just to make 2 separate blogs for today and yesterday. Not onto today as you can see which is the 28th and it's a Friday!! Although we haven't had school all week so today isn't as exciting as it usually is. Now let's see here, this morning I ended up waking up at about 6:45. My dad and the neighbor lady upstairs is really loud, so I couldn't sleep in which sucks. But I finally got back to sleep somewhat and when i woke up I heard my dad say the word doughnut and I got all excited so I rolled out of bed and ran to the dining room. Which it wasn't really running because it's right next to my door pretty much. But anyway I was excited still. After breakfast I forgot what I did really. I think today was mostly just watch tv kind of day and then I relaxed in my room and listened to music while trying to babysit my sisters. Oh yeah then tonight at about 5:30 my aunt Aletha came to pick me up and we went to go hear applegate and company perform. It was relaxing and fun. I talked a ton to Aletha and got everything off my mind which helped a lot. We mainly talked about Brett and stuff, then we talked a lot about music and Christmas. My cousin Andy played hey there Delilah which is a song I requested :). Not only that but right before he played that song this guy came up to my aunt and told her he had  a website she should really go see. Well here is the website: www.bethlehemstar.net and if you go onto youtube and want to watch the guy's speech and movie just type in bethelem star and a video about him should pop up. Although it's in different parts because it's such a long movie. Anyway what it is about is the star of Bethelem pretty much. The guy who wanted my aunt to look it up is a scientist. And people believe that scientist and religion don't go together. Well that isn't true, for example this guy is a scientist and he truely believes there is a God. Although some things he has learn kind of make him wonder otherwise this website and video really inspired him. It is truely a very inspirational video that I highly recommend you watch. It proves the star of Bethelem isn't made up but is actually real. Anyway watching it I learned so much more and I hope you all will check it out as well, and even if you don't believe there is a God just please take a chance and watch the video :), it will inspire you to. Well now my sister keeps waking up and knocking on my door because she has a stomach ache and my mind isn't focused on the blog anymore... so I guess I'll leave you all here for tonight. Goodnight...

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog... This is a real blog. Bcoz it doesn't have any affiliates, ads, ppc etc....

    Useful blog to share...

    http://e-books-freedownload.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete