Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6th 2012

Dear Readers, 
      Well I realized I have gone 6 days without writing my blog and thanks to my wonderful boyfriend and friend Jonathan here I am. Where to start where to start. Well first off I guess I will say this week has been quite a lot of fun. Starting on Monday I went to school and I don't remember what really happened that day but I know it was fun hanging out with my friends and thinking that on Tuesday I get to see Brett and all my friends at church. Tuesday was the start of our practices for Grace Family Christmas. Anyway Tuesday of course classes were boring but that night I had a ton of fun at choir practice. Afterwards I had to stay an extra hour later because I was waiting on Aletha and it wasn't as boring as I thought it was going to be. I mean Brett stayed and helped me with my homework which I thank him a ton for doing and afterwards I hung with Jonathan for a little bit :). I also found out theres this guy who goes to the same school I used to and I freaked out I was so happy. He caught me up on a lot of what was going on in the little town of Henry lol. On Wed. the school day was okay I guess. I mean it got a lot better of course after school. I got to stay at the school an hour later to get help on my math homework. Which we both decided I really need to get a tutor or a lot of extra help in order to pass. Then Aletha came and got me and we went to practice. Waiting for it to start Jonathan and I were watching the Princess Bride. And if you have never seen it before I recommend you watch it!! It will get you hooked lol. Great movie I am reading the book to it right now. Later Breanna came and we ended up trying to do the gangnam style dance. Melody filmed us and Suzanne took a picture of us ha,ha it was a blast. Then it was practice time and just throughout it was wonderful. My friend Taylor and I talked a lot and hung out. I really feel at home at that church. I mean if I could just stay there all the time I would much rather. Anyway during the very last song of joy to the world I realized that I met Suzanna 2 years ago. I was so happy and excited that that happened. God really had and has a purpose for me. He let that come along great. After that I went home and watched a show Nashville with my dad. Today of course is Thursday. 3rd hour in history I got mad at this guy because he forgot to bring in our project and we got a terrible grade which isn't what I needed. I get you slack off but if you have a partner at least try to do good.... oh well... anyway we had early dissmissal today which was awesome. So I got to go home like an hour earlier and I sat around watching tv. And here I am writing my blog and making a minature cake and cupcakes!! :) hope they turn out good. Oh yeah and I signed up to work in the cafe at our church!!! I'm so excited and God knew it was one of my goals to get to work in a little coffee shop or at least make coffee and good stuff :). I'm so happy!!! Anyway talk more later everyone fair well <3

No comments:

Post a Comment