Tuesday, December 25, 2012

12/25/2012

Hello there everyone who is reading this tonight, I would like to wish you all a very, merry Christmas. And I hope you all had a wonderful day opening gifts, gathering around with family, eating a great meal, and celebrating the joy of the season. And I pray for those who have lost a loved one recently, if this holiday is hard for them. The new year is coming soon have any new years resolutions? Hopefully it will be a much better year for some people, I know 2012 has been the bad luck year I guess... anyway in a few days you will have a fresh start hopefully.
        So last night I ended up staying awake until 3 a.m. waiting for Santa Claus so I could interview him for my blog. But of course he never showed up and I was quite dissapointed, so sorry everyone I have no gossip on him. But anyway when I woke up in the morning my stocking was filled by the tree with care and my hopes for Saint Nicolous soon disappeared. I got 3 king size candy bars, some socks, and a poster that I really wanted from Walmart. It was a good start, not only that but my dad made me breakfast and I had a very delicious meal. Afterwards I went straight to the presents. I wasn't too surprised by any of them which sucked because just the shape of the package right away I could tell what they were. But I still loved them because they came from my dad and I got everything I asked for the entire year and wouldn't shut the heck up about hehe. I got a hello kitty stealth mode shirt, a pokemon shirt with all my favorite pokemon, a hello kitty build a bear, a barbie dvd, and the finale book to the series hush hush which I am a die hard fan of :). If you want to brag about or share what you got for Christmas you can go ahead and post a comment.... Anyway after that dad went in his room to watch football dvds and I watched my new Barbie movie. It was just like the movie princess and the pauper and they couldn't come up with any better songs. I was just a bit disappointed by it but since it's barbie it is still a good movie. Afterwards I needed to start getting ready to go to my grandma's house. So I got dressed in my stealth mode shirt, and wore yoga pants today :). Very awesome outfit I know, hehe very comfy indeed. Anyway I had to ride in the car for about 2 hours I wanted to be comfy. We went to Chillicothe and picked up my little sisters, I got news from my sister Journey that her mom is now engaged. Ha,ha wow I wasn't too surprised but I thought it was really funny she is getting married. I feel so bad for the guy... he has no idea what he is getting himself into. Anyway on the way to grandma's my sisters and I played games and laughed and talked about random things. Finally we got there and it was really awkward for me for awhile. Considering personal family things that happened, it was weird to be there.. I ended up having to get away from them all and go cry for a bit. I'm not the kind of person who can hold her emotions in too easily. Afterwards I passed out on the couch till it was time to eat. We prayed and had a wonderful lunch. Then we had to wait for Grandma to do dishes and stuff and I fell asleep on the couch again.. this time I had a major headache. When I woke up it was time to open the gifts, we always go in order of how old the people are. Takes a ton more time but it's so everyone can see you open the gift and stuff. I got a lot of awesome things, and my sisters got annoying toys that never shutup. Does anyone know what a fijit is? Yeah my sister Journey got that for Christmas... I swear one morning she is going to wake up and it's gonna be destroyed. Hehe just kidding!! I'm not that mean but it really is annoying after awhile. Anyway we all just ended up messing with all the gifts we got for Christmas and hanging out for awhile. Until my dad and brother had to go. I love seeing my pug, I have missed him for so long and so I am tryin to spend as much time as possible with him now :). Although for now he is asleep on the bed and I don't wanna wake him up., he has had a long day as well. Anyway I think we all have had a very long day today so now I think it's time for bed. Goodnight everyone, and sorry for those who have to go back to work tomorrow including my dad. Sleep well <3

No comments:

Post a Comment