Saturday, December 8, 2012

December 8th 2012

Dear readers, 
       Well last night was the first performance of Grace Family Christmas. It was a ton of fun. I was super nervous to begin with but I was having so much fun with all of my friends that my nerves started to go away by the time we had to walk out. Anyway when I first got there Jonathan wanted to play a game of ping pong with me. It was an epic game. Brett and Melody ended up showing up and playing with us to. The ball went every which way ha,ha the normal way of ping pong is way too boring. Anyway before we walked out for our first song I just sat around and talked to my friend Taylor. I got super excited while we were walking out and I couldn't stop smiling. After that we only had to wait a couple more songs before we performed again. After we sang yesu klisto and you are emanual we all ended up going outside. It was a blast!! ha,ha we were messing around on the benches. Jonathan was falling off and I ended up grabbing his vest and pulling him back :). It was funny because my friend Taylor mentioned what do you think Brett of Kassie going with a 12 year old boy. ha,ha I was like I'm sorry I like older men xD. It was funny so I had to share it ha,ha. After the concert was over I ended up seeing a ton of people I knew. I saw a teacher from my old school, the principle of Limestone, and an old friend of mine. I had so much that I never wanted to leave. Not only that but by the time it was over I felt so much closer to Brett. I ended up falling for him even more. That night I lay in bed just staring up at my Ceiling and thinking about him. I kept thinking about that night, and other nights, and when I first met him how happy he makes me and I ended up starting to think wow... God is great and I'm so happy that he brought us together <3 because I'm starting to fall in love with him :). 
        So starting now with today I woke up at noon and watched tv until my aunt Aletha came to get me. When she did we got ready and I curled my hair for tonight. Finally we showed up at the church for night 2 of GFC. It wasn't as much fun as last night but it was still a blast. Brett and I ended up stacking a bunch of chairs to make a pyramid. :) we got a ton of pictures of it. Maybe sometime I will post a picture of it. Anyway later in the evening at Aletha's house she got out her guitar and my family and I sat around singing Christmas songs. Also my sisters and I all got matching hello kitty pajamas lol :). Well I'm starting to feel a bit moody so I think it's best I head to bed now. Goodnight everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment