Friday, December 21, 2012

Why hello there everybody!

Hello there my fellow readers of Kassie's blog and survivors of the apocalypse.  That's right, the world did not end today!  Anyway, on with the blog.  My name is not Kassie, in fact, my name happens to be Brett.  I guess Kassie didn't want to do her blog today so she told me I should do it for her so here we are.  Now, what to talk about...  Well, I guess I can start off with what I know about Kassie's day for any of you that were hoping to read about that (if you were hoping for more of her story from yesterday, I am sad to inform you that you will have to continue waiting for that, because I do not have the rest of it).  So, Kassie's day.  Well this morning she fell on some ice which she says was pretty funny to see and then she built a snowman.  She then went to school, where she took some tests and stuff, you know general schooly things and such.  She and her family then went to Bloomington to do some Christmas shopping, and she probably had some fun doing that but I am not sure because I have not asked if she did.  So that's pretty much what I know about her day, now on to something else.  Well, due to my lack of creativity, I will tell you a bit about my day I guess.  Well I woke up, ate breakfast, usual morning type activities.  Then I had school and took some finals which would have been boring but after my marketing final we watched The Office for a while and after my JROTC final we watched shooter, which I now need to finish because it was a very good movie.  So after school I had a friend over for a while and we just wasted time on youtube or playing video games or watching tv for a while.  Then he left and I had time to waste for a while.  At one point my parents were makin dinner when suddenly our oven started sparking and smoking and stuff and when we opened it up part of it was on fire so we had to deal with that.  And I am now realizing how boring my day is so I will now think of something more interesting to talk about (sorry I am not as good at being entertaining as Kassie is). Kassie did say I should talk about Christmasy stuff though so I will now do that, yay Christmas!  Christmas is like the most awesomest part of the entire year.  You get to see family, get presents, there's no school, there's usually snow (we need a bit more of that here, we only have a little bit right now), and its the birthday of Jesus!  Plus there are a lot of good Christmas movies to watch and you get to decorate your yard all Christmas like and stuff, it's awesome!  Ok, I realize im not doing very good at this whole "being interesting" thing so I think I will end this here.  Hopefully Kassie decides to do her own blogs from now on so you dont have to listen to me anymore, she is much better at this than I am.  So congratulations to all of you for surviving today and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment