Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10th 2012

Dear Readers,
     So this morning I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed.... quite strange I know I freaked out as soon as I saw it. ha,ha I'm enjoyin the tail though its quite soft. Anyway enough with the jokes don't want you all laughing so hard you can't read the rest of this. I walked to the bus stop freezing... the entire was I was wishing I could be in his arms :). On the bus my friend Daphnee yelled at me for not having a coat and said I better get one by tomorrow or she is going to take me shopping herself lol. Once we got to school I saw my friend crying... he gave me some very bad news so I spent the morning hugging him and praying. First hour I really wish I was somewhere else instead of listening to Mr. Glaze I just kept hoping for it to be next semester already. In Botany we had to work on our projects and I of course am a loner so I worked on my own, good thing with that though is that I got more done!! History I tried my best to look away from this jerky girl who likes to glare at me. In rocket academy I learned the word no. Because I never say no to anyone I always do what they say and I just want people to be happy well this time this guy wanted a paper and I told him no. two things 1. he never said please if you ask for something say please come on... wheres your manners. I was raised on Barney please and thank you are magic words. anyway and 2. he stole my pen a week before plus he too darn lazy. Anyway that was that. After class I found Melody in the hall and was like I sooo can't wait for school to be done with already. And she was like ooohhh you going on a date with Brett. Unfortunately no but I was going Christmas shopping. And she mentioned I know what he got you oh my gosh your gonna love it I think it's cute.... seriously woman!!! You tell me something like that I get all excited and can't wait to find out what it is lol. But I didn't ask what it was because I really wanted it to be a surprise. Anyway I was all smiley and giggly in the hallway afterward thinking about him my teacher asked what was up and I just said hehe ohhh life is amazing. Lunch time was the best!! I was walking in the hallway hanging out with my friend Tyler. I couldn't walk I think I ended up falling or something I forgot what got us singing it but then since then we were singing you put one foot in front of the other lol. It's always bunches of fun hanging out with him. Biology I about died I was so tired so I passed out in class. Algebra miserable as always and the homework I spent a long time on trying to do we apparently didn't have to do in the first place... I was so mad. In parenting my friend Kelsey and Brittney had a good time talking and hanging out. I love that class for the most part, this other jerk face person who is usually very mean was actually quite and nice today. It was very surprising. After school it was very cold and I was shivering like a maniac and my lovely friend Daphnee hugged me to keep me warm. On the bus I sat by my friend Joey because there wasn't many seats left, were always last ones to get on the bus which sucks but at least I got to talk to another one of my friends. We talked about his girlfriend and stuff and Christmas time and different video games. We also laughed because Brett sent me a text saying I've been busy scamming people on my facebook. I about died laughing for some reason :). Finally when I got home first thing I did was change my password and send a message to everybody saying I am sorry for the random weird scam message that was sent. I was glad it happened to more people as well and I wasn't the only one. Aletha showed up and tried helping me with it then we headed off to go find me a new bed spread and with the leftover money I could buy Christmas gifts with. I ended up with a ton of money so I started my Christmas shopping, and I decided after what Melody told me how cute the gift was Brett got me I have to match up to it hehe. I want it to be good :), he makes me so happy so he deserves only the best lol <3. Being a teenager my hunger arose so I had Aletha stop at Hardees so I could get me some delicious greasy burgers lol. Yummm... when we got back we made my bed and I was so tired I ended up falling asleep for a bit. That was until my brother had to come and wake me up, jerk face but good thing he did or I would be up late tonight and I can't be because I have a very long day ahead tomorrow. Anyway I practiced my keyboard for an hour or so then got on facebook again. This girl who won't get over we a mean status about me and I ended up having a very nice chat with her about it :). Anyway facebook is always boring but I talked to my friend Josh about different video games for awhile so kept me somewhat entertained :). I kept singing the song boyfriend by Justin Bieber so I then went on youtube to find some actually better songs. Listening to gangnam style I changed the words to Christmas style haha. I went back out wrapped gifts for everyone then talked to my dad and stuff again. Him and my bro were busy watching football so I went back in my room to write my blog. Of course they were being noisy so I put my headphones in and decided to blare my music up. Again like last night when I finally took my headphones off my brother was gone and my dad asleep in bed lol. Guess I lose track of time. Anyway now I am listening to Justin Bieber songss don't ask me why and talking to him <3. Goodnight ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment