Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 30 2013

Dear readers,
        Hey there haven't done one of these in awhile whenever I try or start to something pops up or I'm busy so I end up just turning this thing off and not messing with it. Anyway I guess I'll start by telling you about Friday. Well Friday was sort of an interesting day. I ended up getting sociable again and walking with my friends to their classes to talk, of course I kept passing Sam in the hallways. By about lunchtime I was walking out of my class when he looked at me and gave me the most deadly glare I have ever seen. Later in the day I sent him a message asking what was up he seemed really angry.... of course it ended up being he thinks I am stalking him and trying to follow him everywhere he goes... Which is complete bullcrap. Not only that but he started calling me bipolar and saying I have a personality disorder. We got into it like majorly,I finally told him off and said what I think of him and stuff it felt great. Of course afterwards I felt kinda sad and emotional. I tried talking to other people like this guy Cameron.. well it just seemed like everybody had something mean to say about me. But I can't always try to be the person everybody likes and I can't always be perfect and it really just opened my eyes.. anyway I contacted my friend Brodie and I asked if he was free on Saturday night if I could hang out and stuff. So I got happy again and fell asleep. Saturday was a very relaxing day. I hung out with my dad for a bit then my friend Micky ended up coming over for a little while to hang out with me. It was fun we played games on my computer and I laughed at him being shocked at how organized my room was. After he left it was time to go to Henry. Well when we got there Brodie drove me around Henry for a little while then we went cruising in the country. Finally we got to his mom's house and we played air hockey, pool, and he's a firefighter so I put on the gas mask and he let me train like a real firefighter. It was a ton of fun finally when it was about 9 he took me to my friend Sophie's house and there I stayed the night. I didn't get any sleep though, I ended up making myself cozy on her couch with the heating blanket and watching tv the entire night. The next day was the most relaxing day I have ever had in my life, I didn't think about anything really and I just relaxed for once. Anyway I got my social self back it's really awesome. Like all this week I have had something to do and in school I'm always talking to people and enjoying every moment. On Monday after school this lady from my church came and got me and we went out for coffee and talked about things for awhile. Then Tuesday after school Daphnee came over and we played Monoply and had a good time and she said it was a lot of fun. Today I got sick at school so I went home and I did 6 hours of this history project thing we have to do, but hopefully our presentation is the one that wins tomorrow so we don't ahve to take the test. And today my dad actually went to a meeting at the church and met people and I am happy for him, also Aletha got me the books I needed for my research project. Tomorrow my friend Mickey is coming over again to hang out with me, and then Friday my friend Tyler invited me to his little sisters birthday party at the riverplex and were gonna go swimming and eat yummy cake :). So it's gonna be a ton of fun also I forgot but something is going on on Saturday and Sunday the sisters are coming voer and again next week I have more plans with friends.... So I'm just really excited and it feels great going to school and talking to people, i hate all the homework we have been getting though but I love seeing my friends and it's nice to have something to look forward to after school :). Alright well that's enough for tonight everyone so I hope you enjoyed and goodnight God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment