Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mad Libs

so who remembers mad libs? You fill in random words and it tells a funny story. Well I decided to organize all of my stuff and I came across a couple of mine. Enjoy!!
    
           Since I use my computer every day, it can get squishy really carefully. I always make sure to jump it every 65 days in order to keep it shiny and soft. I'll grab a soft dad from the kitchen and carelessly wipe the keyboard down to get rid of all the people. Then I squirt soda on the screen to get it nice and messy. This week, it was extra dirty because my little brother Tim decided to bring his squirmy plate of pizzas into my room and eat it at my desk. When i yelled stop! and told him to stop, he stuck out his fingers at me and continued fainting. Then he started running so hard that he spilled all of his pizzas all over my Paris. That is the last time I'll let my fantastic little brother in my room ever again!!

        Mad lib number 2: Since you'll most likely be on your computer for 25 hours a day, it's very important that you learn how to type quickly. That way, you'll be able to finish your research project on Greece prudently and amaze your friends with your packing skills! Since my cheeks would never land on the hamburgers correctly, I decided to take a keyboarding class at my local house. My teacher was moldy! The first thing he told me to do was to properly position my toes on the keyboard. Then he showed me how to move my toes to be able to type actual tomatoes! I practiced my dancing skills every night until I could type 999999999 words per minute. All of my aliens are so jealous. I pooped so fast that I am always the first one to finish typing my people for Spanish class. All those hours of hard Florida were worth it!

    Mad lib number 3: Guess what uncle Tim got me for my birthday? A squishy new laptop! When I opened it, I yelled stop! and game him a great, big island. he said since I just turned 60 years old, it was important that I have my own laptop in order to do better in my classes at Hawaii. My laptop is so small that I can squeeze it anywhere. It's bright green and weighs 60000 pounds. It even has a sleek greeting case, so I can take it to the hello kitty world with me. Isn't that fat? Now I can lie down on the books, look at the beautiful sparkling Paris, and get a tan on my head while I type up my project for Latin class. But I have to be careful not to get people in my laptop, uncle Tim would ponder me!

   Mad lib number 4: I love my computer. It's my favorite lightbulb in the whole world! I got it for my birthday in 5083, and I've used it every day since. It's in my bedroom on my foot, right next to the window overlooking the Texas. It's bright blue with huge butterflies hooked up to it so I can listen to the latest cd from my favorite band, the buttheads. The first thing I do when I lick at my computer is check the day's weather light bulb. Then I'll go see what's happening in the day's local boyfriends. And since our family is taking a vacation to fair, I usually go on their website to see what kind of fun hello kitties are happening there. Sometimes my good looking little sister Scarlett tries to come in and use my computer, but I never let her! She's so goofy gooberish that I'm afraid she'll talk it.

   and last but not least Mad lib number 5: If you've never walked the web before, it can be quite retarded. My mom found it so hard that it took me 15 hours to kiss her! Here are some stupid tips on how to correctly sit your way through! You'll first need to make sure you have bed access. This will enable you to connect to your favorite woman. You'll need to pick a sexy engine to find the information you're looking for. My favorite is goober. Now the crap begins! You'll be able to look up any information your chest hairs desire. From learning about popular eyeballs in south Africa to shopping for shirts, the web is yours. After you've finished jumping, make sure to log off correctly. Your computer needs a break after all that smashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment