Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4th 2014

Dear Readers,
            Sunday was a pretty good day it went by way too fast thought I have to admit. I woke up and in the morning I had a sore throat and I felt like crap but I gained enough energy for me to go to church. There I saw Brett and Journey was super excited to see him lol. The entire time I was watching them have a poke war I guess I have no idea ha,ha. After church we got to go to my grandparents house for lunch and so my dad could do his taxes. Again my grandpa makes a very delicious meal. That man can cook!! :) After eating my sisters went outside and made a super cute snowman if I had a picture of I'd post on here, and I took a nap because I wasn't feeling too good. Later on in the day was the superbowl which I'm sure mostly all of you who read this watched. The halftime show in my own opinion wasn't as good as I hoped. She mostly danced then sang it was all her recording pretty much but when Destiny's Child came out and performed it was awesome!! I was hoping the ravens would win (which they did) but after the power went out it seemed the 49ers got their game back and were all pumped up. I thought they were gonna win, it ended up turning to a really close game and the Ravens won. yay!! By the 4th quarter I was super tired though so I wanted to go to bed but dad stayed awake and him being awake I stay awake. Anyway I finally got to bed and this this morning I woke up not feeling good again so my dad called up my aunt and told her to take me to the Dr. So later in the afternoon she ended up coming to get me and I found out that I have a sinus affection which is why I've been still having flu symptoms. After the Dr. we went to the dollar tree and I got valentine's day stuff for people I care about :) to make them happy and feel loved and now I'm back at home listening to funky town and talkin to my daddy <3. Well hope you all have a nice night and it's back to school for me tomorrow!! Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment