Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 22 2012

So today was fantastic!! I got a lot of great news and some bad... I'm going to start with the great news because that is just about my entire day. Anyway to start off the morning I needed a ride to school from my dad so I could print something off but of course his car tires went flat and I had to ride the bus instead. Which that's fine I got to talk to my friend Daphnee this morning on the bus and we had an entertaining talk as ;usual. She gave me another lesson thing to read (she's like my teacher I guess you can call her). Anyway when I got to the school all of my friends were there waiting for me it was awesome, we had a good time talking about nerdy stuff and youtube videos. As usual mornings seem to go by fast and it was first hour. It was an okay class today I guess, what made it good was talking to my friend Celeste and reading what Daphnee wrote for me. After class walking in the hallway my friend Kyla and I were messing around making faces at each other ^.^ it was funny. Anyway second hour today was awesome because in class we talked about self esteem and stuff and I now realized how low of a self esteem I have so I must boost it up a little. Not my fault I have a low self esteem but i'm working on it. Anyway after human relations I have history, and this is where things started to get even better for me. Our teacher Mr. Bell passed out our test and guess who has 2 apposable thumbs and got an A?! THIS GIRL!!!!! First A ever on a test in that class it was so exciting. Then I got an admit from the dean asking me to go to her office. I wasn't too worried about being in trouble considering there are two deans and they have our names in alphabetical order and my dean is Mr. Robinson and it was Mrs. Looke that wanted to talk. Anyway when I got to her room she told me a teacher recommended me for the elite program which is super awesome. At first I had no idea what the elite program was but apparently it helps you to get a job and stuff in the future and I thought awesome I'll for sure sign up! So we only had about 2 minutes before the bell rang I ended up just walking to my locker and getting my books for fifth hour. When the bell did ring I went to my rocket academy and it was a lot of fun because 3 of my friends and I were playing tik tak toe on the board and hangman lol. Then we had to go to this assembly thing about our schedules for next year. Heres where more awesome news hit. Theres this thing our school does certain classes are called dual credit. And what dual credit is college classes you pay for and can take in high school and when you do go to college you don't have to take them there. Well the college I want to go to is icc and that's the college our school does this for. Anyway I thought I wouldn't be able to afford it because we have no money pretty much but the teacher told me since I have free lunch I can take the classes for free!!! I got all excited after that about taking college classes next year I skipped all the way to class ha,ha. In accounting we did a pretest for the test tomorrow and yeah I hope I do good on it, so far I didn't do so good but I'll make sure to get my grade back up. In business law which is my 6th hour we took notes, and at lunch of course I had more nerdy talks with my friends and stuff and it was enjoyable. After 6th hour when the bell rang I was walking to class when Sam popped up behind me and asked how I was doing. For once we actually had a normal conversation with each other it was just like 2 friends talking to each other in the hallway :). In English we talked about our research papers which unfortunately we have to start on tomorrow... then in geometry we reviewed for a test tomorrow. After school when I got home I was about to sit and eat some yummy food and watch a movie when my aunt showed up to take me to my counseling session... so not ready to go back to court on Thursday :/ not gonna be a good day for me. After the meeting with her I came home and made chicken pot pies for my dad and I when he got home from work and after that I set to work on homework which again I'm not doing my algebra because I don't know how to do it at all. So now it's time for the bad news when I got back onto my gmail I saw 5 messages from different people. The first 3 was news from my bestest friends telling me they are moving away.... the 3 main people at school I talk to are moving :'( it's not going to be a good year next year I'm going to miss them so much... and people say well you can still email and call them. Trust me when people move away after a couple months or so you slowly stop talking to them and eventually it's like they don't exist. It happened when I moved I don't talk to anybody I used to not even the friend I grew up with... anyway the other 2 messages I got were from 2 of my guy friends telling me their dumping their girlfriends. So let's just say it's a huge crying night tonight... gonna miss them so much and I feel bad for my other friends but things happen I guess, time goes by and life moves on... I wonder if anybody I know in high school I'll stay in contact when I head off to college. Anyway I won't worry about that right now... and right now I'm just listening to the same music I listened to when I had a broken heart last year lol. Somehow it tseems to cheer me up.. well hope you all had a good day and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment