Friday, January 18, 2013

January 18 2013

hey I'm back!! Alright so let's see the last time I wrote a blog was when I told you all I am sick. Well the entire week I was sick so I missed an entire week of school, the reason I haven't done my blog is because I didn't know what else to say that week all I pretty much did was lay in bed feeling miserable. Anyway starting Monday though considering I missed a whole week of school last week I was forced to go. Of course I was nervous for some reason and was not looking forward to it, I hate first days back I mean if you missed a week you gotta catch back up on your homework you have no idea what the heck is going on and what the class talked about, and everybody got assigned seats and since you were gone you get the one to the far side of the class... Lonely on the other side. So to all of those that sit in the back of the room I know exactly how you feel!! But don't let it get you down, there can be some positives to it :). Like the teacher doesn't call on you as much. So since it's a new semester I also have all new classes which means I had no idea who all was in any of my classes. First hour I have Algebra 2, which is sorta awesome because my best friend Celeste also has my first hour and for 3 years now we have been in the same math class. Bad thing is I am terrible at math and so I really need to find a tutor or somebody that will help me. My second hour is human relations and it's a good class I guess. Have to say it is the smallest class I've ever had but Melody is in it and so is my friend Kyla. Being in the same class though Melody and I still hardly talk to each other. That class and my Algebra one I got the most homework it's terrible!! Took me 3 days to catch up on it all. Third hour is the same I still have history and hopefully I'm going to try and talk to this girl Sarah... I miss us being friends and I'm gonna tell her that... but I can't seem to get the courage to talk to her yet. Fourth hour is rocket academy and now I'm in this new class where they picked a handful of juniors and are helping them get more prepared for the act. It's a ton of fun, you can listen to music in it and the teacher always gives you candy and it's the only time we get to use an ipad :). A lot of my friends are in the class, my friend Gayla I haven't had to same class as her since freshmen year and so talking to her and stuff again is awesome. Then my friend Jeff he was in my geometry class as a sophmore and we didn't really talk much, some stuff kinda happened between us but now were talking again and he's my ipad buddy. Which I'll tell you about that here soon when I start to talk about my week more lol. My fifth hour is of course still the same but we got a new student in the class, who I now sit by and guess what her name is?? Kassidy!!! It's so funny, oh and if I didn't mention my name before it's Kassidy yes spelled with a K :). 6th hour I have business law, that class is filled with all of the popular seniors... except my friend Chris is in the class which is awesome because now I can talk to someone and stuff. See at first I was dreading the class but when I found out he was in it I got all happy and excited so I don't have to feel like a loner lol. Of course thats the class where I now get B lunch. And I have to say having B lunch is the best because you don't have to sit in the class the entire hour and it goes by like super freaking fast. Bad thing is my ex has the same lunch and it's really hard having to see him around... anyway during lunch the past few days I haven't really eaten much. I am on a diet now, at first I didn't think I would ever be on one. I mean I was gaining weight pretty fast but when I was sick I didn't eat the entire week and I lost a lot and I decided to keep it up :). I have had a lot of comments though about my weight like my friend Samual every day is like "is that all your going to eat?" "you look way to skinny" and "are you actually eating food right now?!" lol. Anyway of course after lunch it's back to 6th hour. Then 7th hour I have english. That class has a ton of people, like every single seat is filled up. The awesome part is a ton of my friends are in the class and of course more people I hardly talked to and I don't sit in the back of the class I sti near the middle so I am surrounded by my friends. It's a pretty good class, it's super hard though but it's a lot of fun. And then of course my 8th hour is geometry. Word of advice to girls don't ever focus on boys more then your school work!! Make sure your keeping up in the class... I learned that the hard way. I got all caught up on one guy that I flunked the class and now I am retaking it over again. But it's alright I guess I am startin to fall in love with Geometry. I have to say it's the easiest thing you are ever going to learn in high school :). I thought it was going to be all sophmores but there are actually quite a few people I know in the class. The funny part about this class is that there are only 2 girls in it. I noticed it the second day being there, which means it's us against the immature boys. I learned my lesson though and now I am focused on passing the class. Alright so those are all of my classes now should I talk about what happened throughout the week? Starting with Monday as you know it was my first day back from break and being sick. I still felt pretty crappy so it wasn't too good of a day, but by Tuesday it got better. I was feeling a bit down in the morning though so I went to talk to my counselor in second hour. Also in fourth hour that was the day she gave us the ipads and we got to work with them. She put us in guy girl partners and I forgot her reasoning behind it, but it was okay I got to be partners with Jeff. It was a ton of fun the entire time we were just messing around with the ipads. We went on the photobooth app and just took pictures of everything and making them look all colorful and stuff, then we kept clicking on a bunch of apps and messing around with them. See this is what I get for having guy friends, I am never really mature haha. Anyway 6th hour is when I found out my friend Chris was in the same class. It was fun we got to get in partners and work on a worksheet the entire time which of course again I was just messing around lol. And sorry but not much else happened that day. Oh cept I must say every single mornin I have been getting to school the first thing I do is start on my Algebra homework. Oh and at night all I do before I go to bed is more homework, all week pretty much I've been really focused on school and stuff so that's my reasoning for not doing my blog this week. And I know I may sound like I'm an older person but my new bedtime is 9 which has been working out great I don't sleep in anymore. So I am starting to like my new schedule now. Oh wait now I remember what I did after school Tuesday. On the bus my friend Kyle asked if I wanted to hang out so I ended up getting off at his bus stop to hang out with him. It was pretty fun, cept I needed to be back by the time my dad got home from work and I was half an hour late. It was still fun though, I got to go hiking for a bit :). I haven't been hiking in those woods since last summer and the last time I went was with Sam so it felt weird to at first... but I got over the fact I wasn't with him and enjoyed myself. Although it was just a bit cold outside and by the time I got home my dad was there and not too happy. Oh well I haven't ever been in trouble much so it was surprising my dad got mad and I didn't mind.... It's my time to be a teenager and get in trouble some. Now onto Wed. Well by then I got all my homework caught up so in human relations when I handed all my papers in it felt good to have them all done and stuff. In the act practice class I just talked to my friend Gayla and stuff again I don't think the teacher gave us anything to do for that day cept explain everything in her classroom and stuff. By lunchtime I started to feel down again... I sat by Daphnee this time I think and I got to thinking a lot about the past... The past few days to be honest it's all I've really been thinking about. I just miss sophmore year and I miss that outgoing person that everyone liked and my life seemed to be great.. anyway sorry for the depressing stuff but it's what's been on my mind. The only thing keeping me going is thinking about the future when I'm going to look back on high school and all that I've done and if I keep sitting around feeling sorry for myself and don't keep my grades going good I'm never going to be happy. Anyway not much happened again that day sorry. After school though I had to stay and talk to my business law teacher about the notes I missed and he explained everything to me. We got done half an hour before my dad came and got me so I just sat on the bench listening to music. When nobody was around I ended up dancing randomly and I got all embarrassed when I looked over and saw this one dude looking at me. He just stood there laughing a bit, I got so red in the face, it was super funny I have to admit I was laughing a ton afterwords. Anyway being a Wed. we have youth group and Aletha invited us to go eat at the church but my dad didn't feel like going or taking me so we just stayed home and hung out. On Thursday of course in the morning I did more math homework, but I didn't get it done in time and so the teacher gave me a zero but like I said I don't know how to do it at all I really need to find an every day tutor. In history we had to take a test and I felt good about it, the only test i've ever felt super positive about and I think it's because I knew what we were talking about. Again in the act class we got candy canes it made me happy lol, Lunchtime it was the same as Wed... I started thinking way too much and the friends I wanted to hang out with and talk to and stuff he was talking to. Not to mention it made me so angry and jealous on Monday night my friend Eric told me he was friends with Sam now and they were hanging out and stuff... Anyway I sucked it up and just went back to class and tried focusing on that. In english we had map testing and I'm so happy that I raised my score back up to a 244 :). They were dropped all the way to 220s and stuff but I raised them by a lot which is good. That's what I get for taking my time and actually trying on them. In geometry we went to the other computer lab and did some sorta project thing for tessellations. This guy just laughed at me because the entire time I kept pushing the wrong thing and I kept messing it up so he had to help me. On the bus I didn't really talk to Daphnee she was more in her own world it seemed. But when she got off the bus I went to the back and talked to my other friends :). They always want me to sit byem and talk lol. It's awesome feeling wanted :). Anyway after school of course I did more homework and just sat around being lazy. I ended up spending more time on the computer then I hoped last night but I was feeling really bad so I talked to my friends and they cheered me up with their randomness and telling me how great of a friend I am. Now on with today, well b far today was the best day of the entire week. I woke up feeling great, took a nice shower got in a really pretty outfit. Which I also learned if you dress better and happier you feel much better trust me girls it works. So if your feeling miserable dress yourself up a bit, and you'll feel as good as you look. I have also decided I'm going to see if my friend Celeste will let me borrow her clothes again so I can dress all crazy again. It was a ton of fun last year, and I'm trying to bring that person back out again. Anyway today we just had a half day, but that's alright it still was a really good day. In first hour we ran out of time and so even though I just blew off my homework we didn't have to turn it in which is good. In human relations Melody and I actually talked and stuff, we were talking about eating ribs and how she can eat them and not get all messy and stuff but anybody else who eats them it's like a food explosion on your face and hands lol. Also she cheats and uses a fork, who uses a fork eating ribs? I mean come on there ribs pick them up and eat them like a man :) ha,ha. In History we got t do a word search while other people took a test and about this time is when I decided I should talk to the girl Sarah about our friendship and stuff. Since it was a half day we didn't have rocket academy. In accounting we just did a newspaper thing where we got to pick out an article that interested us and write about it. In business law we had a quiz which I don't think I did too good on but I don't know yet I haven't check my grades we can only hope for the best. In english we went to the library and got to pick out what we want to write about for our research paper then go on google and look up information about it. It was funny sitting at the table and I had like 3 people call my name. This guy Tucker was like yo Kassie whats up girl, then my other friend was like "heyyy kassie!!" then my friend Ricker was like kassie hey. It was enjoyable, I love being known lol I looked at Melody and laughed like wow everyone wants me :). So off the list of topics we could choose from first I tried for Heaven's gate but that one was taken and so I chose the Galapagos Islands. Funny part about this is the teacher told me since I'm writing about them I also have to write about Darwin because that was the island on which he figured his theory of evolution out and stuff. Why that's funny is I absolutely do NOT agree with the evolution theory and now I have to write about it. I just laughed and turned to Melody like this is gonna suck, but in my paper I will make it clear I don't agree and my reasoning behind it :). Anyway the last hour of the day as you all know is Geometry and all we did was watch a video about tessellations. And I actually got quite interested in it, and this was the time that I decided Geometry is actually awesome to learn about and stuff. On the bus I sat by my friend Alex again, I haven't sat by him in awhile. So we talked and stuff about random things, while Daphnee and Kyle were having a conversation about weapons and guns and stuff it was pretty funny the times me and Alex would actually enter the conversation ha,ha. Finally they had to get off the bus and I got home and stuff. And I decided to watch some tv and take a nap, and then my brother came over and now I'm listening to him and dad talk about basketball and stuff while trying to listen to music :). And if you want to know it's a 3 day weekend!! Tomorrow I'm hanging out with my friend Alex, then of course Sunday is church and teen choir and stuff and we get to hear from our new pastor so it should be a pretty good weekend. And I thank Martin Luther King for this holiday, and I am going to do a nerdy thing. You see everybody only cares that hey it's counted as a holiday we don't get school heck yeah! Well I'm actually going to celebrate it :). He stood up for what he believed in and made a difference so I believe he deserves some credit and decided to actually celebrate his day. If he is in heaven right now and can look down and see that I care about how he helped shape America I hope he's proud :). Now this blog took me over an hour to write and so I hope you all actually read it and enjoy or just take the time to read it all and I'm gonna go. So goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment