Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Another Blog by Brett

So, it has come to my attention that Kassie has not updated her blog for over a week now.  This lack of updating is unacceptable, so I decided I must write a blog for her.  Normally, I would be nice to everyone and instead of making you listen to me I would tell her to do her blog for you but quite sadly I have not been able to talk to her very much over the last few days :(  But on the bright side that means this will be a surprise for her because she has no idea that I am doing this right now.  Anyway, on with the blog.  Well, instead of boring you all with some boring stories of my life, I think I will google random topics to talk about and use one of those.  And the best one I saw somewhat quickly was movies, which is something I am quite good at talking about.  Movies are perhaps my favorite form of entertainment, they are very enjoyable because they require very little thought and stuff to watch most of the time and they are good to watch when you really just dont want to do anything.  Now, I am sure you all have a favorite movie.  Well, I have some news for you.  Unless that movie happens to be titled "Inception" you are wrong.  Inception is the greatest movie ever made ever.  It has a plot that makes you think but you can still follow, it has action but not so much action that you lose track of what's going on.  Its longer than a lot of movies but not long enough to lose your attention.  And most of all, it's just awesome.  If you have not seen it you must see it.  I have personally seen it 27 times, it's that amazing.  But as awesome as Inception is, it is not the only movie on the planet.  My next 4 favorite movies, in no particular order, are The Bourne Ultimatum, The Bourne Identity, The Dark Knight Rises, and Taken.  All of those movies are amazing and if there are any of them you have not seen you absolutely must watch them.  Well, I am officially out of ideas of what else to say so I will be done now.  And now, as I have started doing when I do Kassie's blog for her, I will leave you with a random fact.  And today, that fact is... In ancient Greece, killing a dolphin was punishable by death.  Now you know.  And with that, I say goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment