Monday, October 29, 2012

High School Blog Day 3

Sorry about yesterday and not being able to get online to do a blog. I shall hurry and write about my day from yesterday to today. So yesterday morning of course I woke up and wondered where I was at first. It took me a minute to realize I was back at home. I then went out to the kitchen ate some boo berries and got ready for church. So when we got to church my heart was racing and beating super fast. I couldn't wait to get to the youth group room to see him. As soon as I walked in there I met up with a friend and we talked but right behind her there he was :D. You have no clue how excited and happy I was. After a bit we started walking up to each other. ahhh I was so happy. Anyway soon it was time to sit down and listen to our pastor. We are talking about the book of Romans. Youth group was soon over and we went out to the sanctuary. It was pastor Bens last Sunday to preach and so there was a ton of people. I was sitting in my seat and looking all over to see him. I saved a seat beside me for the longest time but I figured he already sat down so somebody else took it. It was great!! Afterwards my dad waited out in the car while I got to talk to friends and hang out for a bit. Then I figured it was about time I left so I went and found my dad in the parking lot. We went and ate at Alethas for lunch. I checked my facebook and this guy told me my ex boyfriend is talking crap about me again. How many times to I have to tell people I really don't care so they should just not tell me about it. Oh well... Anyway after the Green Bay Packer game (which we won) I went to Tim's house to check out where I was gonna be staying for the next week or so. Sorry I have to end it here I shall finish telling more tomorrow but I am being shooed off to bed and it's going to be another long day....

No comments:

Post a Comment