Saturday, October 27, 2012

High School Blog Day 2

Dear readers, 
       Well this is day two of my blogging. Woke up and my appetite felt like I haven't eatin in a year. I was starving. So I ended up eating  4 bowls of cocoa puffs, and a pop tart. Sometimes I hate being a teenager. Our appetites are ungodly. Anyway I felt too lazy to do anything else so of course I spent an hour on facebook talking to nobody, and cranked up music on youtube. Which reminds me my youtube address is 1hellocat. So please feel free to add me and check out my 50 seconds of pure awesomeness video :). My aunt and uncle was outside doing yard work and I was sent out by my uncle to help him rake the leaves. One thing I dislike about fall is having to rake so much. It wasn't that bad though, I ended up just daydreaming about this guy I really like and it passed the time. After I got done raking it was time to go to my cousin's 2nd birthday party. The way there was miserable I had an aching headache;but once we got there it was a blast. She is just the cutest little thing and is now speaking very well. She had a ton of fun opening up all of her gifts. We realized that all she needs are those birthday cards that make noises. Out of all the gifts she wouldn't let go of the cards. To a 2 year old they are like the awesomest thing ever ha,ha. After all her gifts we went to the cake. It was such a pretty cookie monster cake. I took a ton of pictures. Birthday girl ended up running her fingers through the entire outside, so we had to eat a cake that had Ellie slobber on it. The rest of the time everyone just talked and hung out while watching her run around being silly. It was time for us to go though, I had to go home and spend time with my dad. He was so worried though. I guess he must have misunderstood that I went to a birthday party and he was freaking out. He literally though my aunt was kidnapping me and he would never see me again. I feel so loved though that he worried so much. When I finally got home he was super excited and so here I am back at home with my dad :D. Tomorrow I have church. I can't wait to see the guy I like!! He gives my stomach the butterflies. You know how that feels, to see a person you really like and your heart starts beating super  fast. Anyway more stories for yall tomorrow. Goodnight sweetdreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment