Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thursday

Dear Readers/ a very good friend of mine who's been waiting for a blog post :),
    Alright I will tell you all about my past week and other such days that I have missed telling you. Well Last Friday was the first day of spring break! Woohoo spring break! I have to admit that spring break is my favorite break. I mean sure for winter break you get like an extra week outa school, but spring break the weather is nice it's relaxing and it rocks. So my first day off of school my dad got to get off work as well. It was great we spent the entire day shopping and exploring the new target together. I had such a great day with him. It's also the same day Brett left for vacation. I really miss him right now but this weekend he comes back so that rocks! Also soon I have a very nice surprise for him :). I said that just to tease him ha,ha. On Saturday my dad was off again. In the morning we went and did laundry together and since it was a nice day out I said we should go get some icecream. Or maybe that was Friday I'm not sure. But anyway Friday and Saturday were shopping/spending time with my dad days. On Sunday it was Easter of course!! Yay! Jesus rocks!! :) The day he was ressurected and we were forgiven for our sins and have a way into heaven. Without Jesus we wouldn't go to heaven when we die, so I'm extremely thankful for him<3. It was a good day at church, I loved the inspirational message our new pastor gave. He really is an awesome speaker! After church we got back home and had a nice easter meal with my brother. Then the girls got to open gifts and search for eggs. It was super sweet hearing my youngest sister claire talk about Jesus and how he died for us. I am so proud of how my sisters are growing up, and learning more about God. It just warms my heart :). Alright so that was Sunday, and at the end of Sunday I was sad Journey and Claire had to leave but I get to see them again to so I am happy thinking about that. Monday was kind of boring. All I did pretty much was watch movies and relax all day. Because I slept in until 2 in the afternoon though the day went by pretty fast. Tuesday I hung out with a couple people and I had my own little dance party. It was nothing much, just disco dancing/dancing really hyperly haha. It was a lot of fun!! On Wed. life got more boring I couldn't wait for the day to end because I wanted to hang out with my grandpa. So that was Wed. not much to tell ha,ha. Alright on with today. Today is Thursday and I am still at my grandpa's house but him and my brother are talking right now and I decided to check my gmail and write a blog real quick. Well last night was the worst sleep I have ever gotten. I got 2 hours of sleep, it sucked because every little noise there was kept me awake. Mainly my dad's snoring though, it seemed like it was louded then usual last night and I couldn't fall asleep. I ended up finally getting to sleep but I woke up at like 6 because I started hearing my dad getting ready for work. It's just not my night I guess ha,ha. The morning went by pretty quickly and before I knew it my grandpa came over. It was a ton of fun, we went to the new riverfront museum we have in downtown. After the museum we went to Mr. Gs to eat which is an awesome restaurant :). Later on we went and got some icecream. It was delicious!! Once we got back home my brother came over. It felt like old times again because we went to the courts and played some basketball. Afterwards he took me home and that was my week you missed :) goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment