Sunday, March 24, 2013

March 24 2013

Dear readers,
       I don't really know where I last left off so I guess I will tell you all I can remember about the past week or so. Right now Brett and I have this deal going on where if I write a blog he will tell me more of a story :). Last Monday I woke up nice and early for school so I got to go online and talk to Brett for a little bit. It's always a great way to start my day getting to talk to him and say good morning. In first hour I started drawing a stick figure picture all of the memories Brett and I have had. I got a pass to go to the office and a lady there gave me a letter with a tshirt saying that somebody noticed how hard I have been working and decided to reward me by buying a shirt. It was really nice of whoever it was, but I felt kind of bad about it because I wanted to say thank you. So as a thank you instead the next day I wore it. At the end of school I came home and got online to talk to Brett again, and it was awesome because he told me he could come over and hang out for a bit. So he came and we watched a movie together and talked and stuff till he had to leave. Tuesday I was super tired the entire day and not much really happened. Wednesday I had a pretty good day at school and I've been getting a ton of extra help from teachers and stuff on homework. After school since I haven't gone to youth group in a long time I wanted to, but my dad had to work late so I went through all the contacts in my phone and finally got ahold of somebody who could come and get me. I was so thankful that I got to go, because it was a lot of fun and I missed everyone. Thursday I have no idea what happened, except that I went to school and learned. Friday was a little more interesting. We watched movies and stuff for like 3 class periods then we had an assembly. I usually sit by my friend Celeste which I decided will be the last time I will ever do so... stuff she talked about made me feel super awkward and I was mad when I got my pants pulled down. Yes, standing up she grabbed my belt and my pants dropped... talk about embarrassing moments. The rest of my classes we watched movies and stuff to so it was pretty much an easy day for me. Which that never happens at Limestone, usually they work us till we pass out haha. Anyway after school I went prom dress shopping with my dad. Let me just say that if your gonna go shopping for a dress make sure you go with another woman... the entire time he wouldn't look at the dress he focused on the price... he even kept telling me how prom isn't even important at all and i shouldn't even go. I was so mad by the end of the night I decided to adopt a mom lol. Saturday (yesterday) was the most wonderful day in the entire year so far. Brett came over at around 9 a.m and we hung out for awhile. It was so much fun just talking to him, then we started messing with my stuffed animals and a guitar with 4 strings left on it. Which Brett would say I broke it... but don't listen to him x) ha,ha. My dad asked if we were ever gonna leave because our original plans were to go to the riverfront museum and stuff but sense it was so nice out we just went to little ceasars and bought a pizza then went down to the riverfront to walk. It was so much fun, and super relaxing. I always used to walk down to the riverfront and just enjoy the sky and the breeze and think about things and having him there to walk with me and talk I had fun :). After the walk we went back to my place and took pictures together and talked about memories we've had so far and when we first met each other. It was so sweet, after a bit he had to leave though and so we hugged and stuff. It was super hard to let him go after such a really fun day but I knew I was going to see him in the morning so I wasn't too sad. I think after our day of hanging out yesterday we became a lot closer to each other which is awesome, I couldn't ask for a  better guy in my life :). I talked to him on facebook till about 12 last night. I couldn't stop thinking about it, so it took forever to get to bed haha. And One thing I really love about him is I have this giant fear of ladybugs (please don't ask why) but he's the only one who didn't laugh at me or make fun of me for it :) instead he'd been trying to help me get over it. Anyway this morning I woke up a little late so we ended up missing youth group, but at the church I talked to my friend Paige and then I saw Brett again. It was a ton of fun :). I kept passing notes with paige and brett and journey the whole time, don't worry thought I stilled payed attention to what the pastor was talking about. I am able to multitask haha. After church I had to go unfortunetly and so Brett and I hugged goodbye and here I am on the computer talking to him again, listening to some scottish music, and writing a blog :). have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment