Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm sorry

Dear Readers,
    It has been almost a month since I last wrote a blog and told you all about what was going on with my life. I have no excuse for it, but to say that lately I have just been  caught up in life and doing my own thing that I didn't feel it was necessary to write a blog telling you all about my life, but instead I should write things to make you happy or smile. Anyway because of a little birdy (Brett) always wanting me and bugging me to write a blog I am now going to tell you about my life in the past month. Or at least the parts that I remember. I can't really tell you a day to day basis though, because I suck with timing and I wouldn't ever be able to tell you everything on one blog. But, I will try my best to tell you how life has been. So a few weeks ago/ a month I ended it with Brett. I told him that I just wanted to be friends so I could think about things for a little while and focus on life and school. But also, another reason I wanted to be friends for a little bit was because I had so many guys that were trying to get with me I thought it was unfair to him. The tale is true YOU CAN'T BE FRIENDS WITH A GUY!!!! Maybe you can when your older, but high school years it's impossible! They start to feel like they love you, and your the one for them and stuff it's terrible!! I have so many friends and most of them are guys because I haven't really found a good girl friend cept Daphnee. Anyway they all ended up telling me they liked me and I was the one for them. I tried and tried to tell nicely that I wasn't into them like that but they wouldn't give up. Eventually I had to lose them as friends because it was driving me crazy. I had a breaking part and told them all just to leave me alone. It worked that time, I guess you do have to be mean sometimes just to get a point across. Anyway, I became closer friends with my friend Tyler (who I am now trying to hook him up with a girl), and closer friends with other people. I learned my lesson though, which is awesome that now I don't have many guy friends I mostly hang out with girls :). It's way better to be friends with the same sex as you because your parents won't complain if they come over all the time or whenever. Plus you can talk about things like boys and the latest school gossip :). ha,ha. Anyway I got some sad news that Daphnee is going to be moving soon.... I was super torn up about it but lately we haven't been hanging out and I've been getting used to the thought of her being gone. Plus my life won't be over, we still have facebook and skype to talk to each other by.
         So the first weekend of this month I did a ton of thinking, and I mean a TON. I thought about life in general, guys, family, past stuff, my future. I thought a lot. What helped my thinking was Brett coming over the Saturday and Sunday to hang out with me. It was a lot of fun. By the end of the weekend I decided a couple things 1. The past is past I can't change it time to move on. 2. To stop complaining about my father and the things he does wrong and to accept them and just to be there for him 3. I couldn't ask for anything better then what I have already, and 4. that the one guy who's right for me and I know will always be there is Brett. I thought a lot about it and what it would be like to go out with him. I thought of last summer how I met him at camp and then the square dance how much fun it was. He is so silly like I am, his sense of humor is just like mine, and he's creative, and altogether just a ton of fun to be around. Not to mention he is GREAT with children. Journey and Claire love him :) and my dad says he's a pretty good guy. So now here I am going out with Brett again!! :). Before my feelings were all over the place like one moment I would really like him and stuff then I'd say he isn't the one for me, but the past month I know in my heart he's perfect for me. On Tuesday he came over to hang out for a bit. It was a ton of fun, we ended up going hiking and finding pieces to a car. We now have decided that this summer or whenever it gets warmer out were gonna go around finding more pieces and make our own little car. Thinking about making a mustang go kart or something. It'll take a bit of work though ha,ha. Also on our hike it started to snow. It wasn't too cold though and it was still a lot of fun. By the end of the hike my jeans were covered in water, because of the puddle I stepped in. Also, lately I've gotten to be really good friends with Melody. I talked to her about our differences and it's sorta funny that we both thought we hated the other one. But now we are talking and stuff again. And soon I'm gonna start to get flute lessons so I can join marching band next year!! It's going to be a lot of fun!! That's about all I have for now. But I will be back on here again :). Have a good day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment